Apple Peanut Crumble
contributed by Chet's Crock
8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 cup butter, softened
2 Tbs. peanut butter
Place apple slices in crockpot. In medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well. Mix in the soft butter and peanut butter. Sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours. Serve warm.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator