Apple Peanut Crumble
contributed by Chet's Crock
8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 cup butter, softened
2 Tbs. peanut butter
Place apple slices in crockpot. In medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well. Mix in the soft butter and peanut butter. Sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours. Serve warm.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Inexpensive meal ideas for family reunions
- Frugal family journeys into geneology
- Avoiding your parents' debts
- Giveaway: Back-to-school lunch essentials
- Baby toys you can make
- Respect for a stay-at-home mom
- Saving kids from consumierism
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Beating the back-to-school budget blues
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in July
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator