Apple Peanut Crumble
contributed by Chet's Crock
8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 cup butter, softened
2 Tbs. peanut butter
Place apple slices in crockpot. In medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well. Mix in the soft butter and peanut butter. Sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours. Serve warm.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- 7 ways to keep college costs in check
- Home remedies for common winter ailments
- Buying and selling toys on craigslist
- Hiding debts from your spouse
- Is it possible to stay at home with your kids?
- Homemade cat food
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator