Apple Peanut Crumble
contributed by Chet's Crock
8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 cup butter, softened
2 Tbs. peanut butter
Place apple slices in crockpot. In medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well. Mix in the soft butter and peanut butter. Sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours. Serve warm.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
Money-Saving Tools for Families
Trending This Week
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Is the economy killing fatherhood?
- How much does the Tooth Fairy leave at your house?
- Teaching kids how to do basic home repairs
- Finding new childcare solutions
- This week's Readers' Tips