Changing an Oxygen Sensor
by Ask Bob: The Auto Answer Man
I'm about to change the oxygen sensor on my 1990 Dodge Caravan. Can you tell me where it is located and what it looks like, as I have no idea? Thanks!
The oxygen sensor is installed somewhere in the exhaust system. It will either be at or near the catalytic converter. It will be the only thing screwed into the exhaust system with electrical wires. Some models have four wires, and some older models have less.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
If you have a question for Bob send it to: . He's able to answer many of them personally and we'll include the best questions in future issues of The Dollar Stretcher.
Also in Home
- Rent a garden plot
- Renewing bathroom sinks
- Homemade dishwasher detergent
- Cheap sofa reupholstery
- Free landscape borders Slideshow
- Homemade floor cleaners
- 5 ways to prepare your garden for spring
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?