Changing an Oxygen Sensor
by Ask Bob: The Auto Answer Man
I'm about to change the oxygen sensor on my 1990 Dodge Caravan. Can you tell me where it is located and what it looks like, as I have no idea? Thanks!
The oxygen sensor is installed somewhere in the exhaust system. It will either be at or near the catalytic converter. It will be the only thing screwed into the exhaust system with electrical wires. Some models have four wires, and some older models have less.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Winter energy saving ideas for renters
- How to control carpenter ants
- 3 things you need to know about free firewood
- Essential fall home repairs
- Fill your home with things that you love
- Organize your garage
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?