Changing an Oxygen Sensor
by Ask Bob: The Auto Answer Man
I'm about to change the oxygen sensor on my 1990 Dodge Caravan. Can you tell me where it is located and what it looks like, as I have no idea? Thanks!
The oxygen sensor is installed somewhere in the exhaust system. It will either be at or near the catalytic converter. It will be the only thing screwed into the exhaust system with electrical wires. Some models have four wires, and some older models have less.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
If you have a question for Bob send it to: . He's able to answer many of them personally and we'll include the best questions in future issues of The Dollar Stretcher.
Also in Home
- Buying carpet for less
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 7 low-cost ways to beat the heat
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- DIY furniture remakes
- Inexpensive ways to change color of laminate countertops
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?