Using natural ingredients as cold remedies
Readers Respond: Natural Remedies for Colds and Flu
by Katherine Huether
Inexpensive Home Remedies to See You Through Cold Season
Preparing for Cold Season
Dinner When You're Sick
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
I had been told of a new remedy for congestion. Smash one clove of garlic, add one teaspoon of honey to the garlic in a cup, and boiling water. Let this mixture sit for a few minutes and drink it down. It loosens flem. It worked for me!
Take the Next Step:
- When it comes to cold remedies, natural is almost always best. If, however, you've got multiple cold and flu symptoms you're unable to treat with herbs, you can try a multi-symptom OTC cold-medication. And don't forget the most important ingredient: plenty of fluids.
See the original article here.
Discuss"Home Remedies for Chest Congestion" in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.