Using natural ingredients as cold remedies
Readers Respond: Natural Remedies for Colds and Flu
by Katherine Huether
Inexpensive Home Remedies to See You Through Cold Season
Preparing for Cold Season
Dinner When You're Sick
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
I had been told of a new remedy for congestion. Smash one clove of garlic, add one teaspoon of honey to the garlic in a cup, and boiling water. Let this mixture sit for a few minutes and drink it down. It loosens flem. It worked for me!
Take the Next Step:
- When it comes to cold remedies, natural is almost always best. If, however, you've got multiple cold and flu symptoms you're unable to treat with herbs, you can try a multi-symptom OTC cold-medication. And don't forget the most important ingredient: plenty of fluids.
See the original article here.
Discuss"Home Remedies for Chest Congestion" in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Trending on TDS
- On sale in August: From tools to back-to-school
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Affordable wardrobe accessories for the workplace Expert Interview
- Get well gift basket ideas
- Affordable romance when times are tough
- Finding great bargains at thrift stores and yard sales
- Great ways to give gifts
- 5 steps to negotiating a better and smarter deal