Using natural ingredients as cold remedies
Readers Respond: Natural Remedies for Colds and Flu
by Katherine Huether
Inexpensive Home Remedies to See You Through Cold Season
Preparing for Cold Season
Dinner When You're Sick
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
I had been told of a new remedy for congestion. Smash one clove of garlic, add one teaspoon of honey to the garlic in a cup, and boiling water. Let this mixture sit for a few minutes and drink it down. It loosens flem. It worked for me!
Take the Next Step:
- When it comes to cold remedies, natural is almost always best. If, however, you've got multiple cold and flu symptoms you're unable to treat with herbs, you can try a multi-symptom OTC cold-medication. And don't forget the most important ingredient: plenty of fluids.
See the original article here.
Discuss"Home Remedies for Chest Congestion" in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Trending on TDS
- Raising money for your school, church or non-profit group
- Natural homemade deodorant
- Homemade energy drinks
- Let's have a thrift party!
- 7 ways to cut the cost of beauty products
- Natural wound care Sponsored Video
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke