Using natural ingredients as cold remedies
Readers Respond: Natural Remedies for Colds and Flu
by Katherine Huether
Inexpensive Home Remedies to See You Through Cold Season
Preparing for Cold Season
Dinner When You're Sick
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
I had been told of a new remedy for congestion. Smash one clove of garlic, add one teaspoon of honey to the garlic in a cup, and boiling water. Let this mixture sit for a few minutes and drink it down. It loosens flem. It worked for me!
Take the Next Step:
- When it comes to cold remedies, natural is almost always best. If, however, you've got multiple cold and flu symptoms you're unable to treat with herbs, you can try a multi-symptom OTC cold-medication. And don't forget the most important ingredient: plenty of fluids.
See the original article here.
Discuss"Home Remedies for Chest Congestion" in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 6 things you shouldn't buy in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How much is clutter costing you?
- Urban homesteading: Chicken tractors
- 5 nourishing hair treatments you can make in minutes
- This week's Readers' Tips