Spiced Rum Cider
contributed by Chet's Crock
4 sticks cinnamon, broken
1 teaspoon whole allspice
1 teaspoon whole cloves
7 cups apple juice
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup rum - optional
Tie cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in spice bag or cheesecloth. In a crockpot, combine spice bag, apple juice, rum and brown sugar. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. Discard spice bag. Ladle hot punch into cups; float about 1/2 teaspoon of butter on top of the cider in each cup.
Fabulous crockpot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- When your teen is ready for their first car
- Save over $2000 in baby's first year
- Get rid of lice for good!
- Ways to avoid the high cost of a divorce
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator