Ground Beef, Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
contributed by Chet's Crock
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 cup onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
2 cans (14 1/2 ounce) tomatoes, chopped
1 cup V8 juice
Salt and pepper
1/2 tsp. oregano
2 cups macaroni, uncooked
Brown the meat, onion, green pepper, garlic and drain. Combine tomatoes, juice, and the drained meat mixture. Stir in the seasonings. Mix well and place in crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir in uncooked macaroni and cook 2 to 3 hours more. Serves 8.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
"Need Quick Crock pot ideas?" Discuss them in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Trending on TDS
- Getting kids to complete chores
- Cutting the cost of baby's first year Video
- Does it really pay to have two people working?
- Making the transition to stay-st-home mom
- Homemade toys for babies
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- April bargains in supermarkets and beyond
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator