Ground Beef, Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
contributed by Chet's Crock
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 cup onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
2 cans (14 1/2 ounce) tomatoes, chopped
1 cup V8 juice
Salt and pepper
1/2 tsp. oregano
2 cups macaroni, uncooked
Brown the meat, onion, green pepper, garlic and drain. Combine tomatoes, juice, and the drained meat mixture. Stir in the seasonings. Mix well and place in crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir in uncooked macaroni and cook 2 to 3 hours more. Serves 8.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
"Need Quick Crock pot ideas?" Discuss them in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Trending on TDS
- Natural wound care Speonsored Review & Giveaway
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Buying and selling used video games
- School lunch advice from childcare center director
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator