Cowboy Slowcooker Stew
contributed by Chet's Crock
Cowboy Slowcooker Stew takes 10 minutes or less to throw together in the morning and you come home a finished dinner. Cool, eh?
1 small pkg. of stew meat
1 pkg. of sausage or kielbasa
1 medium onion, chopped
3 medium potatoes, chopped
1 can baked beans of your choice
Place the ingredients into crockpot in the order shown. Cover and cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve with cornbread or rolls. Serves 6 to 8.
Fabulous crockpot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- When your teen is ready for their first car
- Save over $2000 in baby's first year
- Get rid of lice for good!
- Ways to avoid the high cost of a divorce
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator