Cowboy Slowcooker Stew
contributed by Chet's Crock
Cowboy Slowcooker Stew takes 10 minutes or less to throw together in the morning and you come home a finished dinner. Cool, eh?
1 small pkg. of stew meat
1 pkg. of sausage or kielbasa
1 medium onion, chopped
3 medium potatoes, chopped
1 can baked beans of your choice
Place the ingredients into crockpot in the order shown. Cover and cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve with cornbread or rolls. Serves 6 to 8.
Fabulous crockpot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Inexpensive meal ideas for family reunions
- Frugal family journeys into geneology
- Avoiding your parents' debts
- Giveaway: Back-to-school lunch essentials
- Baby toys you can make
- Respect for a stay-at-home mom
- Saving kids from consumierism
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Beating the back-to-school budget blues
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in July
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator