Cowboy Slowcooker Stew
contributed by Chet's Crock
Cowboy Slowcooker Stew takes 10 minutes or less to throw together in the morning and you come home a finished dinner. Cool, eh?
1 small pkg. of stew meat
1 pkg. of sausage or kielbasa
1 medium onion, chopped
3 medium potatoes, chopped
1 can baked beans of your choice
Place the ingredients into crockpot in the order shown. Cover and cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve with cornbread or rolls. Serves 6 to 8.
Fabulous crockpot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What's on sale in October
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- Bad with money? Teach your kids to get it right
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Readers share their Halloween costumes Slideshow
- Improve your marriage without expensive counseling
- 10 affordable father-daughter dates
- 10 ways to reduce college costs for your kids
- Top 5 tips for packing a healthier lunchbox
- Money-saving ideas for working moms
- 5 teen bedroom decorating tips
- Pursuing your dream of staying home with your children
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator