Cowboy Slowcooker Stew
contributed by Chet's Crock
Cowboy Slowcooker Stew takes 10 minutes or less to throw together in the morning and you come home a finished dinner. Cool, eh?
1 small pkg. of stew meat
1 pkg. of sausage or kielbasa
1 medium onion, chopped
3 medium potatoes, chopped
1 can baked beans of your choice
Place the ingredients into crockpot in the order shown. Cover and cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve with cornbread or rolls. Serves 6 to 8.
Fabulous crockpot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Kids activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- A puppy for Christmas
- Extra income for single moms
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- 10 steps to zap holiday stress
- Gift ideas for teenage boys
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator