courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. frozen sliced okra
1 lb. canned sliced tomatoes
2 cups corn
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon granules
1/2 cup white cooking wine
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil, minced
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Take the Next Step
- Slow Cooker recipes for those days when you will be away from your kitchen.
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
Money-Saving Tools for Families
Trending This Week
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Ways to reduce the financial and emotional costs of a divorce
- Surprising reasons to have family meal time
- Will your family be taken care of if something happens to you?
- How to teach kids about compound interest
- This week's Readers' Tips