courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. frozen sliced okra
1 lb. canned sliced tomatoes
2 cups corn
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon granules
1/2 cup white cooking wine
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil, minced
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Take the Next Step
- Slow Cooker recipes for those days when you will be away from your kitchen.
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Sharing a house with another family
- Buying the best backpack for your back and your budget
- 5 fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- What's it like selling Avon products?