courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. frozen sliced okra
1 lb. canned sliced tomatoes
2 cups corn
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon granules
1/2 cup white cooking wine
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil, minced
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also In This Week's Issue
- Money skills key to child's future
- 6 steps to a successful money talk with your spouse
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Thrifty stocking stuffers
- Should your kid take a part-time job?
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Healthy family breakfasts
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free parenting tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher for Parents.