courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. frozen sliced okra
1 lb. canned sliced tomatoes
2 cups corn
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon granules
1/2 cup white cooking wine
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil, minced
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Take the Next Step
- Slow Cooker recipes for those days when you will be away from your kitchen.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Sizzling savings: The 10 best deals in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- How are relationships faeected by money?
- What's best for baby? Store vs. name brands
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- This week's Readers' Tips