courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. frozen sliced okra
1 lb. canned sliced tomatoes
2 cups corn
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon granules
1/2 cup white cooking wine
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil, minced
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- When your teen is ready for their first car
- Save over $2000 in baby's first year
- Get rid of lice for good!
- Ways to avoid the high cost of a divorce
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator