Crock Pot Baked Stuffed Apples
contributed by Chet's Crock
Slow Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
Slow Cooker Baked Apples
6 medium tart red apples
1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup golden seedless raisins
1 Tbs. grated orange peel
1/4 cup soft butter
2 cups very hot water
3 Tbs. orange juice concentrate
Wash, core and stem the apples, but don't peel them. Stand them in a buttered mold and stuff them with 2/3 cup of the brown sugar, the raisins and the orange peel. Fill the tops of the core cavities with butter and sprinkle the remaining sugar over the tops. Place the mold in the slow cooker and pour the hot water into the cooker. Sprinkle the orange juice concentrate over the apples. Cover the cooker and cook on Low for 3 to 5 hours, or until the apples are tender.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- An affordable wardrobe for a nursing mom
- Cutting the cost of corrective lenses down to size
- Cheaper kitty litter
- Dental plans: A bright smile for less
- Happy Birthdays on a budget
- 200+ ideas for summertime fun
- Easy to make musical instruments for kids
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in July
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator