Saving money buying furniture direct
Readers Respond: Buying Furniture in North Carolina
Furniture Buying Tips
Furniture for Less
Buying Furniture for Your Home
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Keep It Local
Buying furniture this way is all well and good until there is a problem and there is no one to complain to when buying furniture through NC. If you buy from your local furniture store, they will service and repair and deal with customer service issues. They want to keep you as a repeat customer, and many times, they will match or come close to any valid price you get.
Take the Next Step:
- Check home and garden product reviews at Cheapism.com before making a purchasing decision.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Also in Home
- Ways to reuse an entertainment center
- The cost of using your clothes dryer
- Hay bale gardens
- Priortizing home repair projects
- Great ideas for decorating your entry on a dime
- Easy, inexpensive ways to grow from seed
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?