Saving money buying furniture direct
Readers Respond: Buying Furniture in North Carolina
Furniture Buying Tips
Furniture for Less
Buying Furniture for Your Home
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Keep It Local
Buying furniture this way is all well and good until there is a problem and there is no one to complain to when buying furniture through NC. If you buy from your local furniture store, they will service and repair and deal with customer service issues. They want to keep you as a repeat customer, and many times, they will match or come close to any valid price you get.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Your trickiest cleaning problems solved
- How to eliminate mosquitos for less Insider Report
- Choosing a roadside assistance plan
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?