Saving money buying furniture direct
Readers Respond: Buying Furniture in North Carolina
Furniture Buying Tips
Furniture for Less
Buying Furniture for Your Home
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Keep It Local
Buying furniture this way is all well and good until there is a problem and there is no one to complain to when buying furniture through NC. If you buy from your local furniture store, they will service and repair and deal with customer service issues. They want to keep you as a repeat customer, and many times, they will match or come close to any valid price you get.
Take the Next Step:
- Check home and garden product reviews at Cheapism.com before making a purchasing decision.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Also in Home
- Downsizing to a smaller house
- How to clean a stone fireplace
- Clear out Christmas clutter
- Romantic bedrooms on a budget
- Cleaning dryer vents
- Helping a packrat get organized
- Convenient floor cleaners
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?