Saving money buying furniture direct
Readers Respond: Buying Furniture in North Carolina
Furniture Buying Tips
Furniture for Less
Buying Furniture for Your Home
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Keep It Local
Buying furniture this way is all well and good until there is a problem and there is no one to complain to when buying furniture through NC. If you buy from your local furniture store, they will service and repair and deal with customer service issues. They want to keep you as a repeat customer, and many times, they will match or come close to any valid price you get.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Getting rid of hornets
- Does home ownership or renting make more sense in retirement? Expert Interview
- Finding an affordable safe handyman
- Make your decor pop with these little things
- Affordable window treatments
- Make a game room for your family on a dime
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?