Ways to save money as a single parent
Readers Respond: Single Parent Finances
Money Saving for the Single, Working Mom
My Story: 14 Ways We Save Money
Let Your Kids Teach You to Save Money
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Author Should Be Commended
Dynamite article! The author is to be strongly commended for the disciplined ways she managed her sudden singleness.
Child-Care Subsidy Hotline: (800) 424-2246
There is help for high daycare costs! The National Association of Child Care Resources is a federally-funded agency that will provide helpful information about assistance in your area. They will help you find all the options for child care payment assistance programs.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 12 best bargains for shoppers in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 8 habits that plug parental spending leaks
- 3 great low-cost summer activities with kids
- Keeping your pet out of the economic doghouse
- Frugal living ideas for large families Readers' Solutions
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator