Ways to save money as a single parent
Readers Respond: Single Parent Finances
Money Saving for the Single, Working Mom
My Story: 14 Ways We Save Money
Let Your Kids Teach You to Save Money
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Author Should Be Commended
Dynamite article! The author is to be strongly commended for the disciplined ways she managed her sudden singleness.
Child-Care Subsidy Hotline: (800) 424-2246
There is help for high daycare costs! The National Association of Child Care Resources is a federally-funded agency that will provide helpful information about assistance in your area. They will help you find all the options for child care payment assistance programs.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- Inexpensive meal ideas for family reunions
- Frugal family journeys into geneology
- Avoiding your parents' debts
- Giveaway: Back-to-school lunch essentials
- Baby toys you can make
- Respect for a stay-at-home mom
- Saving kids from consumierism
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Beating the back-to-school budget blues
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in August
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator