Ways to save money as a single parent
Readers Respond: Single Parent Finances
Money Saving for the Single, Working Mom
My Story: 14 Ways We Save Money
Let Your Kids Teach You to Save Money
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Author Should Be Commended
Dynamite article! The author is to be strongly commended for the disciplined ways she managed her sudden singleness.
Child-Care Subsidy Hotline: (800) 424-2246
There is help for high daycare costs! The National Association of Child Care Resources is a federally-funded agency that will provide helpful information about assistance in your area. They will help you find all the options for child care payment assistance programs.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- Using coupons at The Dollar Tree
- Talking to aging parents about finances Expert Interview
- Baby toys you can make
- How to reduce the cost of lunchmeat
- 5 tips for working at home with kids
- 6 ways to control your back-to-school spending
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in July
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- In your 30s with kids? You need life insurance
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator