Readers Respond: Cleaning Fiberglass Showers
Easier, Cleaner Showers
Cleaner Baths and Showers
Clean Showers: Does it Work? What are the Alternatives?
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Make the Dirt Run
Greased Lightning is one thing that really works great! It's rather strong smelling, but you just have to spray, and scrub a little, and it's off! Whenever I use it, I can't believe how dirty my shower actually was! You can just see the dirt running off! You can find it at hardware stores and Wal-Mart.
Take the Next Step:
- More great time and money saving ideas in Dollar Stretcher Tips email newsletter. A twice weekly look at how to stretch your day and your dollar!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Do you have an idea that wasn't included in the article? Tell us about it: Click Here
Also in Home
- Tricks to painting interior trim
- Affordable chimney care
- Do-it-yourself brick walkways
- The pros and cons of having a homeowners association
- 5 places to find free firewood
- Homemade detergent for HE washing machines
- 5 best budget decorating tips under $20
- How to make garden stones
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?