Readers Respond: Cleaning Fiberglass Showers
Easier, Cleaner Showers
Cleaner Baths and Showers
Clean Showers: Does it Work? What are the Alternatives?
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Make the Dirt Run
Greased Lightning is one thing that really works great! It's rather strong smelling, but you just have to spray, and scrub a little, and it's off! Whenever I use it, I can't believe how dirty my shower actually was! You can just see the dirt running off! You can find it at hardware stores and Wal-Mart.
Take the Next Step:
- Get more great time and money saving ideas in your inbox aimed to help you 'live better...for less'. Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips newsletter, a twice weekly look at how to stretch your day and your dollar!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Do you have an idea that wasn't included in the article? Tell us about it: Click Here
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Getting rid of hornets
- Does home ownership or renting make more sense in retirement? Expert Interview
- Finding an affordable safe handyman
- Make your decor pop with these little things
- Affordable window treatments
- Make a game room for your family on a dime
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?