Easy Pepper Steak
courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 round steak, floured and cut in strips
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 can of mushrooms, drained
3 or 4 fresh tomatoes, skinned
1 can of bean sprouts, drained
1 can of green beans, drained
10 tbsp. soy sauce
Layer above ingredients in crock pot in the order given. Cook on low for 8 hours. Do not stir until ready to serve. Serve over chow mein noodles.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Also In This Week's Issue
- Money skills key to child's future
- 6 steps to a successful money talk with your spouse
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Thrifty stocking stuffers
- Should your kid take a part-time job?
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Healthy family breakfasts
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free parenting tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher for Parents.