Easy Pepper Steak
courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 round steak, floured and cut in strips
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 can of mushrooms, drained
3 or 4 fresh tomatoes, skinned
1 can of bean sprouts, drained
1 can of green beans, drained
10 tbsp. soy sauce
Layer above ingredients in crock pot in the order given. Cook on low for 8 hours. Do not stir until ready to serve. Serve over chow mein noodles.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Trending on TDS
- 13 ways to pull your kids away from technology this summer
- Family reunion food
- Baby toys you can make
- 9 tools for getting and staying organized
- Making ends meet as a single parent
- Kid friendly vacations on a tank of gas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in July
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- In your 30s with kids? You need life insurance
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator