Easy Pepper Steak
courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 round steak, floured and cut in strips
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 can of mushrooms, drained
3 or 4 fresh tomatoes, skinned
1 can of bean sprouts, drained
1 can of green beans, drained
10 tbsp. soy sauce
Layer above ingredients in crock pot in the order given. Cook on low for 8 hours. Do not stir until ready to serve. Serve over chow mein noodles.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- What's on sale in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Kids' activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- What's the best way to bring a puppy into your family?
- 13 things to teach your children that will make their financial lives easier
- How a single mom can create multiple income streams
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator