Easy Pepper Steak
courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 round steak, floured and cut in strips
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 can of mushrooms, drained
3 or 4 fresh tomatoes, skinned
1 can of bean sprouts, drained
1 can of green beans, drained
10 tbsp. soy sauce
Layer above ingredients in crock pot in the order given. Cook on low for 8 hours. Do not stir until ready to serve. Serve over chow mein noodles.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Trending on TDS
- The value of a stay-at-home parent Slideshow
- Throwing a successful child's birthday party
- The one month budget squeeze
- 10 things teens need to know about money
- Making school lunch healthy and affordable
- 7 steps to becoming a stay-st-home parent
- Getting adult children still living at home to contribute
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator