Easy Pepper Steak
courtesy of Chet's Crock
1 round steak, floured and cut in strips
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 can of mushrooms, drained
3 or 4 fresh tomatoes, skinned
1 can of bean sprouts, drained
1 can of green beans, drained
10 tbsp. soy sauce
Layer above ingredients in crock pot in the order given. Cook on low for 8 hours. Do not stir until ready to serve. Serve over chow mein noodles.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor. Just Click Here and tell us what's on your mind.
Trending on TDS
- Kids activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- A puppy for Christmas
- Extra income for single moms
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- 10 steps to zap holiday stress
- Gift ideas for teenage boys
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator