All Day Macaroni and Cheese
courtesy of Chet's Crock
8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Place the cooked macaroni in a slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese; mix well. Sprinkle with remaining one cup cheese, then cover and cook on the Low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until the macaroni has finished cooking.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm.
Take the Next Step
- Check out our coupon page and save money on your favorite products. click here
- For all things "Groceries & Food," please visit www.stretcher.com
Also in Home
- Combining loans before a mortgage application
- Affordable fences
- Fixing up furniture the frugal way
- Top ways to save big oin furniture
- Winning the war against invading ants
- Restoring brass fixtures
- How to keep neighbor dogs from using your yard as an outhouse
- How to revive old yard tools
- Cleaning a greasy driveway
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?