All Day Macaroni and Cheese
courtesy of Chet's Crock
8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Place the cooked macaroni in a slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese; mix well. Sprinkle with remaining one cup cheese, then cover and cook on the Low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until the macaroni has finished cooking.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm.
Take the Next Step
- Your groceries cost less when you get cash back! Checkout 51 can show you how!
- We are always finding new ways to help you trim food costs. Visit our food & groceries section each week to get tips for keeping more of your hard-earned dollars in your pocket.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?