All Day Macaroni and Cheese
courtesy of Chet's Crock
8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Place the cooked macaroni in a slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese; mix well. Sprinkle with remaining one cup cheese, then cover and cook on the Low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until the macaroni has finished cooking.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm.
Take the Next Step
- Buy groceries, earn cash back at Checkout 51
- For all things "Groceries & Food," please visit www.stretcher.com
Also in Home
- Creating an outdoor kitchen
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Saving on water one drop at a time
- Cheaper summer cooling
- Inexpensive landscaping ideas
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How spring cleaning can save you money
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?