Getting rid of urine smell in your car
Readers Respond: Removing Urine Odor
Removing Odors in Your Car
Removing Smoke Odors
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Listerine removes urine odor. I tried many things on puppy urine odors in carpeting and nothing helped until I poured Listerine full-strength and let it soak and dry. The odor was immediately gone, and after a few months, it's still gone. We removed the carpet and pad in the worst room. The stains and odor remained in the sub-floor plywood. I soaked it with Listerine, and the odor is gone. The Dollar General sells generic brand. The content list reads the same ingredients and the results are the same at just $1 per bottle.
If you enjoyed this article you might also want to check out:
- Removing Urine Odor
- Removing Pet Urine Smells
- The Best Vacuum for Pet Hair
- More practical ideas for managing your home in the Dollar Stretcher Tips enewsletter. A twice weekly look at how to stretch your day and your dollar!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?