Getting rid of urine smell in your car
Readers Respond: Removing Urine Odor
Removing Odors in Your Car
Removing Smoke Odors
We welcome your opinions. These are some comments/ideas that readers wanted to share. Link to original article here.
Listerine removes urine odor. I tried many things on puppy urine odors in carpeting and nothing helped until I poured Listerine full-strength and let it soak and dry. The odor was immediately gone, and after a few months, it's still gone. We removed the carpet and pad in the worst room. The stains and odor remained in the sub-floor plywood. I soaked it with Listerine, and the odor is gone. The Dollar General sells generic brand. The content list reads the same ingredients and the results are the same at just $1 per bottle.
If you enjoyed this article you might also want to check out:
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Getting rid of hornets
- Does home ownership or renting make more sense in retirement? Expert Interview
- Finding an affordable safe handyman
- Make your decor pop with these little things
- Affordable window treatments
- Make a game room for your family on a dime
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?