courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
The back window heater doesn't work, and I have checked the fuses. Are there some in the back near it? The windshield wipers do not work. It is not the motor, as I had it checked. It's not getting power in one connection. What can cause this? The gas gauge doesn't work either, but that I am sure I can do with out for now. I hope you can help me.
It sounds to me that you have a serious wiring problem going on! My guess is that there is a broken wiring harness somewhere. My best advise would be to locate a wiring diagram and see if these items all travel together in the same harness or share any common components (like a ground wire).
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- Spring car cleaning
- Cleaning car battery corrosion
- Getting the best price on a rental car
- Can I say no to rental car insurance?
- 5 vehicles cheaper to lease in 2015
- 5 common ways you are killing your car
- 5 DIY tips to save money on auto-body repairs
- 7 smart steps to switching your car insurance
- 5 ways to avoid overpaying for car repairs
- Auto loan calculator
- Should you buy or lease you next car?
- Is a new car or used car best for your next purchase?
- Auto down payment calculator
- More helpful auto calculators