Homemade Halloween Costumes: Readers' Poll
Do you make homemade Halloween costumes or buy them at the store? Tell us on a scale of 1 to 5, from 1 (Homemade costumes? Who has the time? It's storebought for me.) to 5 (We make homemade costumes every year.). Pick the best response and click on the 'Vote' button.
Do you have some thoughts about homemade Halloween Costumes that you want to share? You can email your comments here. Or visit The Dollar Stretcher Community to tell us your thoughts on Creating a Frightfully Frugal Halloween. Need more ideas? Don't forget to check out our Halloween section in The Dollar Stretcher library.
Take the Next Step
- Check out Costume Craze for a huge selection of costumes for all ages.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 time savers for recapturing lost hours
- Why I won't buy roses on Valentine's Day
- Start planning your beach vacation now