Homemade Halloween Costumes: Readers' Poll
Do you make homemade Halloween costumes or buy them at the store? Tell us on a scale of 1 to 5, from 1 (Homemade costumes? Who has the time? It's storebought for me.) to 5 (We make homemade costumes every year.). Pick the best response and click on the 'Vote' button.
Do you have some thoughts about homemade Halloween Costumes that you want to share? You can email your comments here. Or visit The Dollar Stretcher Community to tell us your thoughts on Creating a Frightfully Frugal Halloween. Need more ideas? Don't forget to check out our Halloween section in The Dollar Stretcher library.
Take the Next Step
- Check out Costume Craze for a huge selection of costumes for all ages.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- How to find lipstick for less
- The beginner's guide to co-op buying
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- All-natural facial masks
- Pricing garage sale items
- Creating an outdoor room on a budget
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less