Homemade Halloween Costumes: Readers' Poll
Do you make homemade Halloween costumes or buy them at the store? Tell us on a scale of 1 to 5, from 1 (Homemade costumes? Who has the time? It's storebought for me.) to 5 (We make homemade costumes every year.). Pick the best response and click on the 'Vote' button.
Do you have some thoughts about homemade Halloween Costumes that you want to share? You can email your comments here. Or visit The Dollar Stretcher Community to tell us your thoughts on Creating a Frightfully Frugal Halloween. Need more ideas? Don't forget to check out our Halloween section on Dollar Stretcher.com.
Take the Next Step
- Check out Costume Craze for a huge selection of costumes for all ages.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers