Homemade Halloween Costumes: Readers' Poll
Do you make homemade Halloween costumes or buy them at the store? Tell us on a scale of 1 to 5, from 1 (Homemade costumes? Who has the time? It's storebought for me.) to 5 (We make homemade costumes every year.). Pick the best response and click on the 'Vote' button.
Do you have some thoughts about homemade Halloween Costumes that you want to share? You can email your comments here. Or visit The Dollar Stretcher Community to tell us your thoughts on Creating a Frightfully Frugal Halloween. Need more ideas? Don't forget to check out our Halloween section on Dollar Stretcher.com.
Take the Next Step
- Check out Costume Craze for a huge selection of costumes for all ages.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- Make your own salves and balms
- How to have a great budget wardrobe
- Pricing garage sale items to sell
- 9 social media no-nos that can get you fired
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke