Free Grocery Pricebook Pages
by Gary Foreman
Here at The Dollar Stretcher we firmly believe in getting value for your money. One of the best ways to do that is by using a Grocery Pricebook when you go grocery shopping. Most people are able to reduce their grocery bills by 15% or more by using a pricebook. And, they're buying the same items as before. Just paying less for them.
And the best part, is that it is so simple to use. Just keep track of the most expensive items on your grocery list. Keep one page for each item. List when you've found low prices in your pricebook. It's just that simple.
You'll begin to notice patterns. And, to identify when you really are looking at a good price. Soon you'll be saving money on groceries, too!
Recently a reporter asked me why more people didn't use a pricebook. I believe that one of the reasons is that it's a little hard to visualize. It's easier to understand if you can see one. So we created pricebook pages for you. They're free. Just download the pdf. In it you'll find pages in 3 different sizes. Choose the one that's best for you and print out about a dozen copies of that page. Put them in a notebook and you've started your own grocery pricebook.
I encourage you to check out the other articles we have on pricebooks to get a better idea of how they work. You'll find a link in the 'Next Step' section below.
There's no cost to you so start today! (in case you're wondering why we don't charge for the pdf, we know that many people are struggling to put food on their tables. And, we want to help. If you'd like to do something to say thanks, tell others about your money-saving friend at The Dollar Stretcher.com)
Click here to open Grocery Pricebook Pages pdf
Take the Next Step:
- Download the pdf, print the page and find a notebook to begin your pricebook
- Read more articles on how to use Price Books
- Your groceries cost less when you get cash back! Checkout 51 can show you how!
- For all things "Groceries & Food," please visit www.stretcher.com
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Food & Groceries
- August bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- 3 ways to resist coupon seduction Video
- 7 restaurant tricks you shouldn't fall for
- 7 frugal ways to save money on groceries
- Savings challenge: Create a weekly dinner menu
- How to make ketchup
- Store brands: Extreme savings without the coupons
- Stop wasting food!
- Avoiding dried out slow cooker meals
- How to buy used canning equipment
- How to make your own kitchen pot rack