Calculate the Cost of Meat per Serving
Price-per-pound can be misleading because all cuts of meat will not yield the same number of servings per pound. This calculator will help you to calculate and compare the cost per serving of up to five different cuts of various types of meat (110 selections overall). You can also use this calculator to determine how many pounds of a selected meat to buy based on the number of servings you need.
Take the Next Step:
- To read more information about calculating the cost of meat, read My Story: Calculating Meat Cost Per Serving.
- The Dollar Stretcher readers answer the question: "Is Cheaper Ground Beef a Bargain?"
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Food & Groceries
- Smartphone restaurant savings apps
- How to properly store potatoes
- Making school lunch healthy and affordable
- Storing sprouting beans
- Simple kids' lunches and afternoon snack ideas
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- 7 ways to save a bundle on groceries
- 9 ways to save money on food preservation