Make your party sparkle!
Top 5 Champagnes and Sparkling Wines Under $55
courtesy of FindTheBest.com
The Frugal Wine Lover
Throw a New Years Bash for Less Cash
The holidays are fast approaching, bringing parties, family gatherings, gifts and New Year's celebrations to mind. Spread the holiday cheer with the perfect all-purpose present, which is a bottle of champagne.
Nothing feels as luxurious as popping a bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate special occasions, birthdays, holidays and (hopefully) a year-end bonus. Enjoy an expensive-tasting bubbly at wallet-friendly prices with the top five best champagnes and sparkling wines under $55.
Champagne need not be pricey to be high-quality. The five wines compared here top out at $55, but rank very high on FindTheBest's overall Smart Rating, which averages scores from wine experts such as Wine Spectator, Robert Parker and Wine Enthusiast. As a highlight, the Roederer Estate Brut scores 84 out of 100 Smart Rating points at bargain price of $20, making it a perfect sparkling wine to bring to a party or give as a gift. At that price, you can even afford to enjoy it regularly, making any ordinary dinner a special date night.
FindTheBest.com is a powerful tool for making quick and informed decisions. FindTheBest is an unbiased, data-driven comparison engine that organizes and presents data in a consumer-friendly format so that you can make quick and informed decisions based on what's important to you. What Kayak does for travel, FindTheBest does for the thousands of other decisions in your life.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- Protecting college students from identity theft
- 6 steps to a romantic fall picnic
- Keeping family and friends entertained at holiday gatherings
- The argument for second-hand toys
- Frugal lessons from WW2
- How mentors turn kids into successful adults
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator