This article no longer available
Return to The Dollar Stretcher Homepage
I often wonder if I should be seeking professional help to get my debt under control! Tell us: Yes, I'd like to find out if I am a good candidate for credit counseling or No, I don't think I need couseling but I would like to find out how I can pay off my credit cards more quickly.
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 risky ways to pay off your credit card debt
- Sick of medical debt? 9 ways to break free
- 5 ways to rebound from a financial disaster
- Tips for radical cost-cutting
- How to sell your stuff at consignment
- Free summer fun for tight budgets
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Reduce credit card debt calculator
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum