How to find the best money saving light bulbs
The Best Light Bulbs to Save Money
courtesy of FindTheBest.com
CF Versus LED
Updated Kitchen Lighting
Make the New Year's resolution to reduce your carbon footprint in 2012.
The first step is to change your light bulbs. Today's light bulbs are more energy efficient than ever before. Not only will you be helping the environment, but also you'll be saving money. An energy efficient household, with the best light bulbs, is a great way to do both.
In a previous article, we talked about the best energy saver furnaces for the winter. Those devices reduce your impact on the environment and help save you money on monthly bills.
To go with your new energy saver furnace, here are the best light bulbs you can buy to reduce your impact on the environment and save on your monthly electric bill.
From Felt Electric's compact fluorescent light bulb at $8 with a lifetime of 80,000 hours, to Luma Pro's $14, 80,000-hour compact light bulb, here are 5 inexpensive options to reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
FindTheBest.com is a powerful tool for making quick and informed decisions. FindTheBest is an unbiased, data-driven comparison engine that organizes and presents data in a consumer-friendly format so that you can make quick and informed decisions based on what's important to you. What Kayak does for travel, FindTheBest does for the thousands of other decisions in your life.
Take the Next Step:
- For more on energy efficient lighting, please visit here.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- 8 ways homebuyers annoy sellers
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- Avoid mortgage closing costs on a refinance?
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?