How to find the best money saving light bulbs
The Best Light Bulbs to Save Money
courtesy of FindTheBest.com
CF Versus LED
Updated Kitchen Lighting
Make the New Year's resolution to reduce your carbon footprint in 2012.
The first step is to change your light bulbs. Today's light bulbs are more energy efficient than ever before. Not only will you be helping the environment, but also you'll be saving money. An energy efficient household, with the best light bulbs, is a great way to do both.
In a previous article, we talked about the best energy saver furnaces for the winter. Those devices reduce your impact on the environment and help save you money on monthly bills.
To go with your new energy saver furnace, here are the best light bulbs you can buy to reduce your impact on the environment and save on your monthly electric bill.
From Felt Electric's compact fluorescent light bulb at $8 with a lifetime of 80,000 hours, to Luma Pro's $14, 80,000-hour compact light bulb, here are 5 inexpensive options to reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
FindTheBest.com is a powerful tool for making quick and informed decisions. FindTheBest is an unbiased, data-driven comparison engine that organizes and presents data in a consumer-friendly format so that you can make quick and informed decisions based on what's important to you. What Kayak does for travel, FindTheBest does for the thousands of other decisions in your life.
Take the Next Step:
- For more on energy efficient lighting, please visit here.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Home
- DIY backyard waterfall
- Painting a basement floor
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Do-it-yourself home remodeling on the cheap
- Simple steps to lower your water and sewer bills
- Decorating with yard sale finds
- Managing your mortgage
- The cheapskate's guide to flooring
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 6 energy-saving projects for your home
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- How much equity can you cash out of your home?
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?