There are several ways you can try to negotiate your way to a lower emergency room bill
Can't Afford Emergency Room Bill: Negotiate a Lower Bill
Also in Critical Condition
- Alternatives to the lottery
- How are relationships affected by money?
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Reduce hubby's spending?
- Get out of debt in 3 steps
- Updating job skills inexpensively
- Sick of medical debt? 9 ways to break free
- 5 ways to rebound from a financial disaster
- Is my 401(k) protected from debt collectors?
- 10 steps to take before bankruptcy
- Can stigma of bankruptcy hurt a job hunt?
- 6 risky ways to pay off your credit card debt
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum
- Reduce credit card debt calculator