There are several ways you can try to negotiate your way to a lower emergency room bill
Can't Afford Emergency Room Bill: Negotiate a Lower Bill
Also in Critical Condition
- Do you spend to deal with stress?
- How to stop abusive debt collection practices
- Selling your jewelry for the best price Video
- Is a personal loan possible after bankruptcy?
- Budgeting strategies for the seasonal worker
- How 'charge offs' affect you
- New wheels after bankruptcy?
- How to deal with student loan debt default
- What to do when the debt collector calls
- Worst-case scenarios when filing bankruptcy
- Answers to 10 tough bankruptcy questions
- How to rein in a spending spouse
- 6 risky ways to pay off your credit card debt
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum
- Reduce credit card debt calculator