The Cheap Life
Host a Frugal Cocktail Party
by Jeff Yeager
Throw a New Years Bash for Less Cash
6 Ways to Throw a Great Party for Less
5 Tips for Classy Frugal Holiday Fun
Holidays mean parties, and hosting a party means spending some some dough to entertain your guests. If you are hosting a holiday bash this year, consider a cocktail party. Cocktail parties can be an inexpensive alternative to a dinner party. This week the Ultimate Cheapskate has a few tips to help us throw the cocktail event of the season without busting our holiday budget.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- What you should (and shouldn't) buy in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 6 ways a pet could save you money
- Make money on Black Friday
- Turning your hobby into extra income
- How to score cheap concert and sport tickets and avoid ripoffs
- 10 steps to zap holiday stress
- Unique ways to wrap holiday gift cards