Crime prevention vs. crime detection
Preventing Thieves from Entering Your Home
Interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Home Security Tactics
Burglar Reveals 15 Trade Secrets
Practical and Frugal Home Security
Gary Foreman interviews Alan Young, CEO of Armorconcepts.com. Alan's company was formed with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
In the interview Alan shares some of the myths that we believe about home security, whether 'good neighborhoods' are really safer, how to reduce our chances of becoming a burglary victim and what renters can do to increase their security.
Alan Young is a home security expert and CEO of ArmorConcepts.com, a company with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- What tools do you need to start a food garden?
- DIY repair of ripped window and door screens
- Homemade cleaner for jetted tubs, shower heads & sprayers
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?