Crime prevention vs. crime detection
Preventing Thieves from Entering Your Home
Interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Home Security Tactics
Burglar Reveals 15 Trade Secrets
Practical and Frugal Home Security
Gary Foreman interviews Alan Young, CEO of Armorconcepts.com. Alan's company was formed with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
In the interview Alan shares some of the myths that we believe about home security, whether 'good neighborhoods' are really safer, how to reduce our chances of becoming a burglary victim and what renters can do to increase their security.
Alan Young is a home security expert and CEO of ArmorConcepts.com, a company with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also in Home
- Sell my house? Or buy a new one first?
- DIY wall décor
- Home upgrades - Smart projects vs. costly mistakes Video
- Putting your lawn mower to bed for the winter
- Give your bathroom an inexpensive makeover
- First-time home buyer's how-to
- Combating carpenter ants
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- How to keep your mortgage data safe from hackers
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- Flood insurance too high? You may have options
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?