Crime prevention vs. crime detection
Preventing Thieves from Entering Your Home
Interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Home Security Tactics
Burglar Reveals 15 Trade Secrets
Practical and Frugal Home Security
Gary Foreman interviews Alan Young, CEO of Armorconcepts.com. Alan's company was formed with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
In the interview Alan shares some of the myths that we believe about home security, whether 'good neighborhoods' are really safer, how to reduce our chances of becoming a burglary victim and what renters can do to increase their security.
Alan Young is a home security expert and CEO of ArmorConcepts.com, a company with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also in Home
- Tricks to painting interior trim
- Affordable chimney care
- Do-it-yourself brick walkways
- The pros and cons of having a homeowners association
- 5 places to find free firewood
- Homemade detergent for HE washing machines
- 5 best budget decorating tips under $20
- How to make garden stones
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?