Crime prevention vs. crime detection
Preventing Thieves from Entering Your Home
Interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Home Security Tactics
Burglar Reveals 15 Trade Secrets
Practical and Frugal Home Security
Gary Foreman interviews Alan Young, CEO of Armorconcepts.com. Alan's company was formed with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
In the interview Alan shares some of the myths that we believe about home security, whether 'good neighborhoods' are really safer, how to reduce our chances of becoming a burglary victim and what renters can do to increase their security.
Alan Young is a home security expert and CEO of ArmorConcepts.com, a company with the goal of keeping thieves out of your home.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also in Home
- Rent a garden plot
- Renewing bathroom sinks
- Homemade dishwasher detergent
- Cheap sofa reupholstery
- Free landscape borders Slideshow
- Homemade floor cleaners
- 5 ways to prepare your garden for spring
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?