The Cheap Life
10 Cheap Alternatives to Traditional Gift Exchanges
by Jeff Yeager
Christmas Gifts that Don't Cost A Dime
Inexpensive Office Gifts
Visit the TDS DIY Holiday Gifts Pinterest board
Do you feel like you spend more and more on Christmas each year? Well, you can curb holiday spending and still get the satisfaction of gift-giving this holiday season. This week the Ultimate Cheapskate gives us ten frugal alternatives to traditional (typically pricey) gift exchanges.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Cheap ways to update your wardrobe as you lose weight
- How to save on outdoor equipment
- Home remedies to sooth the sizzle of sunburn