The Cheap Life
10 Cheap Alternatives to Traditional Gift Exchanges
by Jeff Yeager
Christmas Gifts that Don't Cost A Dime
Inexpensive Office Gifts
Visit the TDS DIY Holiday Gifts Pinterest board
Do you feel like you spend more and more on Christmas each year? Well, you can curb holiday spending and still get the satisfaction of gift-giving this holiday season. This week the Ultimate Cheapskate gives us ten frugal alternatives to traditional (typically pricey) gift exchanges.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- How to start a pet-sitting business
- How to sell your stuff on consignment Slideshow
- 10 things you don't want to get caught doing in your closet
- Cheaper kitty litter
- Grandma's secrets to super skin
- 8 fitness apps to aid your New Year's resolution
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 7 ways to haggle for the best bargain
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 6 ways to significantly boost your income