The Cheap Life
10 Cheap Alternatives to Traditional Gift Exchanges
by Jeff Yeager
Christmas Gifts that Don't Cost A Dime
Inexpensive Office Gifts
Visit the TDS DIY Holiday Gifts Pinterest board
Do you feel like you spend more and more on Christmas each year? Well, you can curb holiday spending and still get the satisfaction of gift-giving this holiday season. This week the Ultimate Cheapskate gives us ten frugal alternatives to traditional (typically pricey) gift exchanges.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- On sale in August: From tools to back-to-school
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Affordable wardrobe accessories for the workplace Expert Interview
- Get well gift basket ideas
- Affordable romance when times are tough
- Finding great bargains at thrift stores and yard sales
- Great ways to give gifts
- 5 steps to negotiating a better and smarter deal