The Cheap Life
Cheap Packing: Pack on the Savings!
by Jeff Yeager
5 ways to avoid airline baggage fees
10 ways to pack smarter and lighter
More frugal vacation tips
Don't let an upcoming relaxing vacation get you stressed over baggage fees and other travel expenses. This week the Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how and what to pack for a frugal trip, as well as some helpful travel tips!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- Make your own salves and balms
- How to have a great budget wardrobe
- Pricing garage sale items to sell
- 9 social media no-nos that can get you fired
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke