The Cheap Life
Munch on Brunch
by Jeff Yeager
Throw a Thrifty Tailgate Party
Planning Party Platters
For the newly frugal, expensive dinner parties are so last season. Instead, impress your guests for less with a fabulous brunch. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shares his best cheap, yet impressive, brunch recipes for both food and drinks, including fresh baked bread in clay flower pots, omelettes your guests can customize in plastic baggies, and his own easy-to-make Gravlax.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- Feast on Thanksgiving savings
- Let's talk turkey
- Vegetarian on the cheap Video
- Homemade weight loss shakes
- Secrets of a grocery store clerk
- Getting a meal on your table even when you are sick
- The frugal egg
- Make your own baking mixes
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 5 ways to save on home-brewed coffee
- 10 secrets grocery stores don't want you to know