The Cheap Life
Munch on Brunch
by Jeff Yeager
Throw a Thrifty Tailgate Party
Planning Party Platters
For the newly frugal, expensive dinner parties are so last season. Instead, impress your guests for less with a fabulous brunch. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shares his best cheap, yet impressive, brunch recipes for both food and drinks, including fresh baked bread in clay flower pots, omelettes your guests can customize in plastic baggies, and his own easy-to-make Gravlax.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- Inexpensive meal ideas for family reunions
- The secrets of making really good coffee at home
- Giveaway: Back-to-school lunch essentials
- How to reduce the cost of lunch meat
- Eliminating refrigerator odors
- Saving money with freezer meals
- 10 tips to building a better burger
- How to choose the right cuts of meat
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- Grocery items you can find on sale in July
- 7 ways to save a bundle on groceries
- 9 ways to save money on food preservation