The Cheap Life
Munch on Brunch
by Jeff Yeager
Throw a Thrifty Tailgate Party
Planning Party Platters
For the newly frugal, expensive dinner parties are so last season. Instead, impress your guests for less with a fabulous brunch. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shares his best cheap, yet impressive, brunch recipes for both food and drinks, including fresh baked bread in clay flower pots, omelettes your guests can customize in plastic baggies, and his own easy-to-make Gravlax.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- What I learned from ethnic markets
- Frugal living lessons from WW2
- Food psychology: Using color and texture to make economical meals more appealing
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Calculate the cost of meat per serving
- How crossover cooking can save you money
- May bargains in supermarkets and beyond
- 3 ways to resist coupon seduction Video
- 7 restaurant tricks you shouldn't fall for
- 7 frugal ways to save money on groceries
- Savings challenge: Create a weekly dinner menu