The Cheap Life
Child's Play! Cheap Kid's Crafts
by Jeff Yeager
13 Ways to Find Cheap Art Supplies
Raising Creative Kids on a Budget
Toddler Craft Ideas
Crafting can be a very cheap form of child entertainment. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how kids can repurpose things from around your home or from yard sales or thrift stores to make awesomely cheap self-portraits. It is a lesson in crafting and cheap living all rolled into one. Afterall, you are never too young to start cheapskating!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Also In This Week's Issue
- Money skills key to child's future
- 6 steps to a successful money talk with your spouse
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Thrifty stocking stuffers
- Should your kid take a part-time job?
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Healthy family breakfasts
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free parenting tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher for Parents.