The Cheap Life
Child's Play! Cheap Kid's Crafts
by Jeff Yeager
13 Ways to Find Cheap Art Supplies
Raising Creative Kids on a Budget
Toddler Craft Ideas
Crafting can be a very cheap form of child entertainment. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how kids can repurpose things from around your home or from yard sales or thrift stores to make awesomely cheap self-portraits. It is a lesson in crafting and cheap living all rolled into one. Afterall, you are never too young to start cheapskating!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- The value of a stay-at-home parent Slideshow
- Throwing a successful child's birthday party
- The one month budget squeeze
- 10 things teens need to know about money
- Making school lunch healthy and affordable
- 7 steps to becoming a stay-st-home parent
- Getting adult children still living at home to contribute
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator