The Cheap Life
Child's Play! Cheap Kid's Crafts
by Jeff Yeager
13 Ways to Find Cheap Art Supplies
Raising Creative Kids on a Budget
Toddler Craft Ideas
Crafting can be a very cheap form of child entertainment. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how kids can repurpose things from around your home or from yard sales or thrift stores to make awesomely cheap self-portraits. It is a lesson in crafting and cheap living all rolled into one. Afterall, you are never too young to start cheapskating!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- What's on sale in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Kids' activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- What's the best way to bring a puppy into your family?
- 13 things to teach your children that will make their financial lives easier
- How a single mom can create multiple income streams
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator