The Cheap Life
Child's Play! Cheap Kid's Crafts
by Jeff Yeager
13 Ways to Find Cheap Art Supplies
Raising Creative Kids on a Budget
Toddler Craft Ideas
Crafting can be a very cheap form of child entertainment. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how kids can repurpose things from around your home or from yard sales or thrift stores to make awesomely cheap self-portraits. It is a lesson in crafting and cheap living all rolled into one. Afterall, you are never too young to start cheapskating!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- A great way to save for your kids' college TDS Recommends
- Are there any good generic dog food brands?
- A financial safety net for single moms
- Keeping your kids well-clothed for less
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Kids' parties: Keeping the expenses down while turning up the fun
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator