The Cheap Life
Child's Play! Cheap Kid's Crafts
by Jeff Yeager
13 Ways to Find Cheap Art Supplies
Raising Creative Kids on a Budget
Toddler Craft Ideas
Crafting can be a very cheap form of child entertainment. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how kids can repurpose things from around your home or from yard sales or thrift stores to make awesomely cheap self-portraits. It is a lesson in crafting and cheap living all rolled into one. Afterall, you are never too young to start cheapskating!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Natural congestion remedies
- Why reuseable snack bags make sense Giveaway
- Family Halloween costumes
- A teen clothing allowance
- Halloween on a dime
- Beating the high cost of bedwetting
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- October deals at the supermarket and beyond
- Why women are dropping out of the workforce
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator