The Cheap Life
Factory Tours: Factor in the Fun!
by Jeff Yeager
12 Tips for Inexpensive Family Entertainment
Cheap Family Thrills
Free Family Fun
Looking for some free family fun? Why not try a free factory tour? There are hundreds of factories around the country ready to open their doors to you and your family so you can see first hand how they do what they do. Food factories can be an especially frugally fun choice because you often get to sample the goods! This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate tells us about some great factory tours the whole family will enjoy.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Sharing a house with another family
- Buying the best backpack for your back and your budget
- 5 fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- What's it like selling Avon products?