The Cheap Life
Factory Tours: Factor in the Fun!
by Jeff Yeager
12 Tips for Inexpensive Family Entertainment
Cheap Family Thrills
Free Family Fun
Looking for some free family fun? Why not try a free factory tour? There are hundreds of factories around the country ready to open their doors to you and your family so you can see first hand how they do what they do. Food factories can be an especially frugally fun choice because you often get to sample the goods! This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate tells us about some great factory tours the whole family will enjoy.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Protecting college students from identity theft
- 6 steps to a romantic fall picnic
- Keeping family and friends entertained at holiday gatherings
- The argument for second-hand toys
- Frugal lessons from WW2
- How mentors turn kids into successful adults
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator