The Cheap Life
Tailgating: Game Rules!
by Jeff Yeager
Throw a Thrifty Tailgate Party
Slicing the Barbeque Budget
The Cheap Life: Munch on Brunch!
A tailgate party can be a fun, frugal way to celebrate just about anything. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate teaches us how to tailgate like a champ on a cheapskate budget, whether you are having a pre-kick off party at a stadium or tailgating right in your own driveway.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- The high cost of convenience
- How credit cards can reduce the cost of traveling
- Keep your leather boots looking good year after year Readers' Solutions