The Cheap Life
Tailgating: Game Rules!
by Jeff Yeager
Throw a Thrifty Tailgate Party
Slicing the Barbeque Budget
The Cheap Life: Munch on Brunch!
A tailgate party can be a fun, frugal way to celebrate just about anything. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate teaches us how to tailgate like a champ on a cheapskate budget, whether you are having a pre-kick off party at a stadium or tailgating right in your own driveway.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this video with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Don't buy these 7 things in August
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How to be both generous and frugal
- Should you sell to American Pickers?
- Get well gift basket ideas
- This week's Readers' Tips