The Cheap Life
by Jeff Yeager
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
Super Frugal vs. Just Trying to Save a Buck
The Top 5 Pitfalls of Frugality
Cheapskates often get a bad rap for being, well, cheap, but they often are some of the most generous folks around. In this installment of The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, Jeff, The Ultimate Cheapskate, introduces us to the 4 C's of cheapskate etiquette, or the Cheapskate Code of Couth Conduct, so we don't inadvertently give ourself or other cheapskates a bad name.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Critical Condition
- Sick of medical debt? 9 ways to break free
- 5 ways to rebound from a financial disaster
- Is my 401(k) protected from debt collectors?
- 10 steps to take before bankruptcy
- Can stigma of bankruptcy hurt a job hunt?
- 6 risky ways to pay off your credit card debt
- How "charge offs" affect you
- Adjusting a Chapter 13 bankruptcy repayment plan
- The benefits of volunteering
- 5 steps to negotiating a better and smarter deal
- Budgeting strategies for the seasonal worker
- Saving money with shared housing
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum
- Reduce credit card debt calculator