The Cheap Life
by Jeff Yeager
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
Super Frugal vs. Just Trying to Save a Buck
The Top 5 Pitfalls of Frugality
Cheapskates often get a bad rap for being, well, cheap, but they often are some of the most generous folks around. In this installment of The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, Jeff, The Ultimate Cheapskate, introduces us to the 4 C's of cheapskate etiquette, or the Cheapskate Code of Couth Conduct, so we don't inadvertently give ourself or other cheapskates a bad name.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Critical Condition
- How are relationships affected by money?
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Selling your gold without getting ripped off
- Tips for radical cost cutting
- How to deal with student loan debt default
- What to do when the debt collector calls
- Worst-case scenarios when filing bankruptcy
- Answers to 10 tough bankruptcy questions
- How to rein in a spending spouse
- 6 risky ways to pay off your credit card debt