The Cheap Life
Camping on the Cheap
Comfortable, Frugal Camping
Warm Weather Camping Tips
Easy Camping Breakfast Recipes
Camping is one of the cheapest things you can do outdoors as long as you don't invest in a bunch or pricey equipment you don't need. This week, the Ultimate Cheapskate shares how to camp the cheapskate way, from making a simple camping grill out of a tin can to keeping your toilet paper dry.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Using MeetUp.com to save money
- Avoiding vacation debt & regret Video
- Can you save your smartphone from water damage? Giveaway
- Get well gift basket ideas
- How to be generous but frugal
- To elope? Or not?
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke