The Cheap Life
Camping on the Cheap
Comfortable, Frugal Camping
Warm Weather Camping Tips
Easy Camping Breakfast Recipes
Camping is one of the cheapest things you can do outdoors as long as you don't invest in a bunch or pricey equipment you don't need. This week, the Ultimate Cheapskate shares how to camp the cheapskate way, from making a simple camping grill out of a tin can to keeping your toilet paper dry.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Creative recycling: Putting old things to new uses
- Updating job skills inexpensively
- Frugal solution to dry hair
- 9 tools for getting and staying organized
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less