The Cheap Life
Camping on the Cheap
Comfortable, Frugal Camping
Warm Weather Camping Tips
Easy Camping Breakfast Recipes
Camping is one of the cheapest things you can do outdoors as long as you don't invest in a bunch or pricey equipment you don't need. This week, the Ultimate Cheapskate shares how to camp the cheapskate way, from making a simple camping grill out of a tin can to keeping your toilet paper dry.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise