Credit cards can make travel easier as long as use use them wisely
Travel Credit Card Tips
interview by Gary Foreman
6 Tips for Traveling with Credit Cards
Using Your Credit Card to Reduce the Cost of Renting a Car
Video: Cutting Travel Costs with Carsharing
Will you be traveling anytime soon? Many of us will. We'll be hitting airports and interstates. Spending money at theme parks and hotels. In places near and far. And that creates some special problems. Especially if you use credit cards along the way. Before you book that trip, take a look at this Dollar Stretcher interview with credit expert Gerri Detweiler to learn some smart tips for traveling with credit cards.
Credit expert Gerri Detweiler has done over 3,000 interviews on the Today show, NY Times, USA Today, Readers Digest & others, she has authored five books, she is the Director of Consumer Education for Credit.com where she answers readers questions and she is responsible for TalkCreditRadio.com.
Take the Next Step
- Is debt preventing you from traveling to your preferred destinations? The Dollar Stretcher can help you get to those places you'd rather go. Take a look at our FREE debt course today and start working your way out of debt and toward the vacation destinations of your dreams.
- Find all of your vacation needs at Expedia.com
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- How to become a millionaire in 7 easy (hah!) steps
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- 10 places to look for $500 in savings
- 9 savvy strategies to save for a rainy-day fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Should I use automatic bill payments?
- What you need to know before you begin a direct sales career
- 401k loans: Borrowing your own money
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Find a better credit card rate
- Get better savings & MMA rates