Credit cards can make travel easier as long as use use them wisely
Travel Credit Card Tips
interview by Gary Foreman
6 Tips for Traveling with Credit Cards
Using Your Credit Card to Reduce the Cost of Renting a Car
Video: Cutting Travel Costs with Carsharing
Will you be traveling anytime soon? Many of us will. We'll be hitting airports and interstates. Spending money at theme parks and hotels. In places near and far. And that creates some special problems. Especially if you use credit cards along the way. Before you book that trip, take a look at this Dollar Stretcher interview with credit expert Gerri Detweiler to learn some smart tips for traveling with credit cards.
Credit expert Gerri Detweiler has done over 3,000 interviews on the Today show, NY Times, USA Today, Readers Digest & others, she has authored five books, she is the Director of Consumer Education for Credit.com where she answers readers questions and she is responsible for TalkCreditRadio.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Master the art of haggling
- Flipping thrift store items as a business
- Video: Getting started as an entrepreneur
- Financial advice for newlyweds
- 5 financial strategies to help you take charge of your financial world
- Key choices that provide for financial security and peace of mind
- Video: Negotiate a better deal on anything
- How retailers appeal to your 5 senses to get you to spend
- 3 money beliefs that hurt your finances
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 7 times you can save money by spending money
- The most vulnerable credit cards in your wallet
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal