The benefits and pitfalls of using prepaid debit cards
Prepaid Debit Cards and Your Banking
interview by Gary Foreman
The Hazards of Prepaid Cards
Celebrity Prepaid Debit Cards
Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft
Video: RFID & EMV Credit Cards - Are They Safe?
According to the Federal Reserve, prepaid card transactions grew by 33% per year from 2009 to 2012 and now total over 3 billion transactions annually. Experts say that it is affecting the way you and I use our checking accounts. So we'll examine what that does to your finances with Curtis Arnold on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Curtis Arnold is founder of CardRatings.com and BestPrepaidDebitCards.com. He's also the author of How You Can Profit from Credit Cards: Using Credit to Improve Your Financial Life and Bottom Line. Mr. Arnold has been an expert in the area of credit cards for nearly 20 years.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 8 ways to beat retail therapy
- The beginner's guide to budgeting success
- My favorite money-saving app
- Can you inherit your parents' debts?
- Should I use automatic bill payments?
- Ways to raise quick cash
- 11 hidden credit card fees you've never heard of
- Tips for boosting your credit score
- How long should you wait for price drops before buying?
- 7 times you can save money by spending money
Negotiating your next raise
Negotiating for a raise requires preparation, practice and flexibility.
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal