The benefits and pitfalls of using prepaid debit cards
Prepaid Debit Cards and Your Banking
interview by Gary Foreman
The Hazards of Prepaid Cards
Celebrity Prepaid Debit Cards
Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft
Video: RFID & EMV Credit Cards - Are They Safe?
According to the Federal Reserve, prepaid card transactions grew by 33% per year from 2009 to 2012 and now total over 3 billion transactions annually. Experts say that it is affecting the way you and I use our checking accounts. So we'll examine what that does to your finances with Curtis Arnold on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Curtis Arnold is founder of CardRatings.com and BestPrepaidDebitCards.com. He's also the author of How You Can Profit from Credit Cards: Using Credit to Improve Your Financial Life and Bottom Line. Mr. Arnold has been an expert in the area of credit cards for nearly 20 years.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- How to become a millionaire in 7 easy (hah!) steps
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- 10 places to look for $500 in savings
- 9 savvy strategies to save for a rainy-day fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 6 ways to get help paying your medical bills
- Getting personal finances in order one day at a time
- Can't find a job? Be your own boss!
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Find a better credit card rate
- Get better savings & MMA rates