The benefits and pitfalls of using prepaid debit cards
Prepaid Debit Cards and Your Banking
interview by Gary Foreman
The Hazards of Prepaid Cards
Celebrity Prepaid Debit Cards
Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft
According to the Federal Reserve, prepaid card transactions grew by 33% per year from 2009 to 2012 and now total over 3 billion transactions annually. Experts say that it is affecting the way you and I use our checking accounts. So we'll examine what that does to your finances with Curtis Arnold on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Curtis Arnold is founder of CardRatings.com and BestPrepaidDebitCards.com. He's also the author of How You Can Profit from Credit Cards: Using Credit to Improve Your Financial Life and Bottom Line. Mr. Arnold has been an expert in the area of credit cards for nearly 20 years.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Video: Tips for curbing impulse buying
- Understanding APR and your interest rate
- Managing your mortgage
- Finding financial advisors
- Handling finances in a second marriage
- Maximize your warranties
- How to create a budget that works for you
- 6 popular and free money-saving apps
- 5 money lessons learned from Monopoly
- 4 signs it's time to dump a stock
- 6 klutzy steps to debt mismanagement
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal