Feel trapped in your career? Why not design a new one?
Designing Your Career
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Smart Money-Moves for Career Changers
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
How to Launch a Second Career
Video: Get Started as an Entrepreneur
Do you feel trapped in your career? Wonder why you don't enjoy your work like other people seem to? Looking for a way out? Then you'll want to meet Marc Miller of CareerPivot.com on The Dollar Stretcher interview and learn how to get started designing a new career path for yourself.
Marc Miller's career journey includes spending 22 years at IBM and several thriving tech startups, among them CareerPivot.com. He's been featured on PBS, Forbes, US News and other media outlets. Marc currently focuses on writing and career counseling.
Take the Next Step:
- Subscribe to our weekly After 50 Finances newsletter. Each issue features articles and tips that address today's financial challenges faced by those of us in the 50+ age bracket.
- Visit us on Pinterest for even more money-saving tips for Baby Boomers on a budget.
- See this week's Baby Boomers tools for helping you live better for less.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- Should you create a trust?
- Managing home projects
- What our grandmothers knew about good cooking
- When too many people expect gifts on their birthday
- The mature overqualified job-seeker
- Money saving for dog lovers
- Why you need life insurance at midlife
- Build a career bridge to a secure retirement
- How big of a check should you send your grandkids?
- 7 ways to cut dental costs in retirement
- Owning a duplex can be frugal and lucrative
- Why you should master your debt before you retire
- 10 commandments of retirement planning
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- More retirement planning calculators