Feel trapped in your career? Why not design a new one?
Designing Your Career
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Smart Money-Moves for Career Changers
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
How to Launch a Second Career
Video: Get Started as an Entrepreneur
Do you feel trapped in your career? Wonder why you don't enjoy your work like other people seem to? Looking for a way out? Then you'll want to meet Marc Miller of CareerPivot.com on The Dollar Stretcher interview and learn how to get started designing a new career path for yourself.
Marc Miller's career journey includes spending 22 years at IBM and several thriving tech startups, among them CareerPivot.com. He's been featured on PBS, Forbes, US News and other media outlets. Marc currently focuses on writing and career counseling.
Take the Next Step:
- You've learned that it's better to work smarter than to work harder. That's why you subscribe to After 50 Finances for their time and money saving tools. Subscribe and start saving today!
- Visit our Baby Boomers on a budget Pinterest board for more money saving ideas.
- If you're over 50 your financial needs are different. And so are your questions. You'll find information geared specifically for Baby Boomers on The Dollar Stretcher section dedicated to their financial issues.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- 5 tips for finding travel discounts for the 55+ crowd
- Don't fall into these Social Security traps
- Not a signer on the mortgage with your spouse? Better read this
- 7 ways to cut dental costs in retirement
- How to start a retirement fund in your 50s
- A widow's guide to managing money on your own
- How to afford retirement in 10 years
- Budgeting for travel as part of your retirement planning Expert Interview
- Who is giving you financial advice?
- Selling inherited jewelry Video
- Getting your home ready for the winter months
- Get your hospital bill right
- How to distribute heirlooms
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- More retirement planning calculators