Feel trapped in your career? Why not design a new one?
Designing Your Career
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Smart Money-Moves for Career Changers
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
How to Launch a Second Career
Video: Get Started as an Entrepreneur
Do you feel trapped in your career? Wonder why you don't enjoy your work like other people seem to? Looking for a way out? Then you'll want to meet Marc Miller of CareerPivot.com on The Dollar Stretcher interview and learn how to get started designing a new career path for yourself.
Marc Miller's career journey includes spending 22 years at IBM and several thriving tech startups, among them CareerPivot.com. He's been featured on PBS, Forbes, US News and other media outlets. Marc currently focuses on writing and career counseling.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- Understanding reverse mortgages
- Reinventing Your Career In Your 50's or 60's
- Women & Retirement: Planning for an enjoyable retirement Video
- Could you be causing your spouse to overspend?
- Financial spring cleaning
- How will baby boomers handle retirement?
- Is lending to your child worth the risk?
- 10 commandments of retirement planning
- The wrinkles behind anti-aging promises and cures
- When to cut the financial cord on your kids Video
- 6 simple steps to ace a life insurance physical
- 7 ways to fix up a home for your golden years
- 4 hacks to planning a happy retirement
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- More retirement planning calculators