Feel trapped in your career? Why not design a new one?
Designing Your Career
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Smart Money-Moves for Career Changers
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
How to Launch a Second Career
Video: Get Started as an Entrepreneur
Do you feel trapped in your career? Wonder why you don't enjoy your work like other people seem to? Looking for a way out? Then you'll want to meet Marc Miller of CareerPivot.com on The Dollar Stretcher interview and learn how to get started designing a new career path for yourself.
Marc Miller's career journey includes spending 22 years at IBM and several thriving tech startups, among them CareerPivot.com. He's been featured on PBS, Forbes, US News and other media outlets. Marc currently focuses on writing and career counseling.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- Free things you can get while traveling
- 6 ways baby boomers can help grandkids afford college
- 5 ways to prevent elderly relatives from throwing away money
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Couple's finances: Should you combine or keep money separate?
- Don't let office gifts burden your budget
- Home remedies for colds and flus
- 6 last-minute retirement planning moves to make
- 6 steps to low-stress retirement
- End-of-life planning tips
- 5 lessons new retirees learn the hard way
- 6 tips for landing a job for the over 50
- Reverse mortgage makeover: Baby boomer edition
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- More retirement planning calculators