Feel trapped in your career? Why not design a new one?
Designing Your Career
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Smart Money-Moves for Career Changers
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
How to Launch a Second Career
Video: Get Started as an Entrepreneur
Do you feel trapped in your career? Wonder why you don't enjoy your work like other people seem to? Looking for a way out? Then you'll want to meet Marc Miller of CareerPivot.com on The Dollar Stretcher interview and learn how to get started designing a new career path for yourself.
Debt is preventing me from saving as much for retirement as I should be! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save for retirement! or No, debt is not a problem but I'd love to discover more ways to save as I head into retirement!
Marc Miller's career journey includes spending 22 years at IBM and several thriving tech startups, among them CareerPivot.com. He's been featured on PBS, Forbes, US News and other media outlets. Marc currently focuses on writing and career counseling.
Take the Next Step:
- The Mature and overqualified job seeker
- Reinventing your career in your 50s or 60s
- Will you leave thousands on the table by taking Social Security at the wrong time? Use this tool to maximize your retirement by determining the best age to take your Social Security benefits.
- You've learned how to work smarter, not harder. After 50 Finances is a weekly newsletter dedicated to people just like you. Subscribe and start saving today! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE!
- Visit our Baby Boomers on a budget Pinterest board for more money saving ideas.
- If you're over 50 your financial needs are different. And so are your questions. You'll find information geared specifically for Baby Boomers on The Dollar Stretcher section dedicated to their financial issues.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Baby Boomer Tools & Resources
More Baby Boomer Articles
- How you can still get more money from Social Security
- Why you should think twice before downsizing to a mobile home in retirement
- A widow's guide to managing money on your own
- 6 ways to pay less tax, keep more retirement money
- What retirees need to know about powers of attorney
- Part-time jobs for retirees
- Downsizing without guilt