How to get your teen to understand the importance of saving as early as that very first job
Could Your Teen Become a Millionaire?
interview by Gary Foreman
Teen Money Making Opportunities
10 Tips to Raising Money-Savvy Teens
Video: Becoming a Money-Smart Teen
Raising a Financially Responsible Teenager
Could your teen become a millionaire just by working a part-time after school job? Bill Edgar, author of The Minimum Wage Millionaire, thinks so. He tells us why in this The Dollar Stretcher interview, as well as provides some tips to parents on how they can help their kids learn about money.
Bill Edgar is the author of The Minimum Wage Millionaire: How a Part Time After School Job Can Change Your Financial Life. The book presents a practical approach to accumulating wealth for teenagers who are just starting to earn income with a part time job.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- Bad with money? Teach your kids to get it right
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Readers share their Halloween costumes Slideshow
- Improve your marriage without expensive counseling
- 10 affordable father-daughter dates
- 10 ways to reduce college costs for your kids
- Top 5 tips for packing a healthier lunchbox
- Money-saving ideas for working moms
- 5 teen bedroom decorating tips
- Pursuing your dream of staying home with your children
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator