How to get your teen to understand the importance of saving as early as that very first job
Could Your Teen Become a Millionaire?
interview by Gary Foreman
Teen Money Making Opportunities
10 Tips to Raising Money-Savvy Teens
Video: Becoming a Money-Smart Teen
Raising a Financially Responsible Teenager
Could your teen become a millionaire just by working a part-time after school job? Bill Edgar, author of The Minimum Wage Millionaire, thinks so. He tells us why in this The Dollar Stretcher interview, as well as provides some tips to parents on how they can help their kids learn about money.
Bill Edgar is the author of The Minimum Wage Millionaire: How a Part Time After School Job Can Change Your Financial Life. The book presents a practical approach to accumulating wealth for teenagers who are just starting to earn income with a part time job.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- Could you live without electricity and discretionary spending for a month?
- A 'glam" party for a 13 year old girl
- Could picky eating now lead to financial problems later?
- Don't toss your financial resolutions just yet Giveaway
- Removing pet urine smells
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator