We review the Grab-it Universal Mount
Keep Your Devices Securely in One Place
by Paige Estigarribia
The Dollar Stretcher was sent a set of two universal mounts to facilitate this review. The Dollar Stretcher received no compensation for this review. The opinions in this article are those of the author.
Here at The Dollar Stretcher, we're always up for things that make life a little easier. So when we were sent a Grab-it Universal Mount to try out with some of our electronics, we were excited to give it a go. What did we think? Here's our opinion:
A Little About the Grab-It Universal Mount
If you've been waiting for a convenient, hands-free way to keep your electronic devices close by, the Grab-it Universal Mount is worth checking out. This product attaches to surfaces by pushing down and pushing down on the mount. No stickers and no clamps - pushing the mount creates a vacuum to keep devices and gadgets in place on most smooth surfaces.
Some Things We Liked About Grab-it Universal Mount
The Grab-it Universal Mount is a wonderful tool for keeping gadgets and devices secure on smooth surfaces. I was able to easily attach the mount to my phone, and it also attached securely to my desk One of the fellow Dollarstretchers here also found that it attaches to a car window as well. When it was on my desk, I was able to easily see it and access features, while working on other tasks.
What to Think About Before Buying a Grab-it Universal Mount
With my device, I had no trouble at all using the mount and attaching it to smooth surfaces. However, depending on the size and smoothness of your device, the mount may not work. One of the other Dollarstretchers here in the office tried to use the mount with a phone, and either because the back was a little narrow or the back wasn't totally smooth, the mount wouldn't adhere. So be sure to check the dimensions of your device to make sure it is wide enough for the vacuum to adhere, and also relatively smooth too.
And that's it! We recommend the Grab-it as a wonderful way to keep devices close by and accessible. Be sure to read all instructions and check the size and smoothness of your device!
Paige Estigarribia is a writer for The Dollar Stretcher who enjoys writing about food, frugal living, and money-saving tips. Visit Paige on Google+.
Take the Next Step:
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What's on sale in October
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- Bad with money? Teach your kids to get it right
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Readers share their Halloween costumes Slideshow
- Improve your marriage without expensive counseling
- 10 affordable father-daughter dates
- 10 ways to reduce college costs for your kids
- Top 5 tips for packing a healthier lunchbox
- Money-saving ideas for working moms
- 5 teen bedroom decorating tips
- Pursuing your dream of staying home with your children
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator