Learn the art of negotiation and save
Negotiate a Better Deal on Anything
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Secrets to Getting a Better Price on Anything
Modern Haggling: Negotiating a Better Deal
5 Steps to Better Negotiation Skills
16 Ways to Make Haggling Work for You
We've all known people who are able to negotiate a better deal on anything. And we envy them. If you've ever thought that you'd want to be more like them, join us as we talk with Steven Blum on this The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Steve Blum has been a teacher in the Department of Legal Studies and Business Ethics at the Wharton School of Business for over 20 years. He has just finished a book Negotiating Your Investments: Use Proven Negotiation Methods to Enrich Your Financial Life.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save and I could use help dealing with it! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
More Money Tips & Tools
- 10 places to look for $500 in savings
- 9 savvy strategies to save for a rainy-day fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- The Rule of 72...or how to easily double your debt
- Could paying for kids' college hurt your retirement?
- How not to fall short for retirement
- This week's Readers' Tips