Learn the art of negotiation and save
Negotiate a Better Deal on Anything
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Secrets to Getting a Better Price on Anything
Modern Haggling: Negotiating a Better Deal
5 Steps to Better Negotiation Skills
16 Ways to Make Haggling Work for You
We've all known people who are able to negotiate a better deal on anything. And we envy them. If you've ever thought that you'd want to be more like them, join us as we talk with Steven Blum on this The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Steve Blum has been a teacher in the Department of Legal Studies and Business Ethics at the Wharton School of Business for over 20 years. He has just finished a book Negotiating Your Investments: Use Proven Negotiation Methods to Enrich Your Financial Life.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Frugal? Or just plain cheap?
- Ask The Dollar Stretcher: Should I borrow from my 401k to buy a car? Video
- 7 ways an employment center can get you a job
- Credit card perks unknown to majority of users
- Peeling back the layers of your financial onion
- Preparing for a layoff
- How investing style changes over your lifetime
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- What to do if your credit card rate goes up
- Bank loyalty rewards you might be missing out on
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Find a better credit card rate
- Get better savings & MMA rates