Learn the art of negotiation and save
Negotiate a Better Deal on Anything
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Secrets to Getting a Better Price on Anything
Modern Haggling: Negotiating a Better Deal
5 Steps to Better Negotiation Skills
16 Ways to Make Haggling Work for You
We've all known people who are able to negotiate a better deal on anything. And we envy them. If you've ever thought that you'd want to be more like them, join us as we talk with Steven Blum on this The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Steve Blum has been a teacher in the Department of Legal Studies and Business Ethics at the Wharton School of Business for over 20 years. He has just finished a book Negotiating Your Investments: Use Proven Negotiation Methods to Enrich Your Financial Life.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Will baby boomers have enough to retire?
- Should you use a financial planner for retirement?
- Every penny counts when paying down debt
- Cash management for an elderly parent
- 8 ways to make the most of your tax refund
- 9 ways to save on long-term care insurance
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- Avoid these 10 common tax-filing mistakes
- 9 financial planning rules for women
- 8 things to put on your financial bucket list
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal