Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself?
Getting Started as an Entrpreneur
interview by Gary Foreman
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
5 Smart Money Moves for Career Changers
7 Steps to a Successful Career Change
Video: Design Your Career
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Are you feeling stuck in your job or career? Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself? Then you'll want to join us as we talk with Charlie Poznek on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out just what it takes to get started down a new career path on which you are your own boss.
Charlie Poznek is the founder of TheBoomerBusinessOwner.com. For 20 years Charlie was part of the hedge fund industry. Then he decided he wanted to build wealth for himself. So he started a number of websites, a podcast, even began an eBay store. Today he does all that, plus business coaching in an attempt to help others make a difference in their world and the world around them.
Take the Next Step:
- You've learned that it's better to work smarter than to work harder. That's why you subscribe to After 50 Finances for their time and money saving tools. Subscribe and start saving today!
- Visit our Baby Boomers on a budget Pinterest board for more money saving ideas.
- If you're over 50 your financial needs are different. And so are your questions. You'll find information geared specifically for Baby Boomers on The Dollar Stretcher section dedicated to their financial issues.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- 5 tips for finding travel discounts for the 55+ crowd
- Don't fall into these Social Security traps
- Not a signer on the mortgage with your spouse? Better read this
- 7 ways to cut dental costs in retirement
- How to start a retirement fund in your 50s
- A widow's guide to managing money on your own
- How to afford retirement in 10 years
- Budgeting for travel as part of your retirement planning Expert Interview
- Who is giving you financial advice?
- Selling inherited jewelry Video
- Getting your home ready for the winter months
- Get your hospital bill right
- How to distribute heirlooms
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- More retirement planning calculators