Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself?
Getting Started as an Entrpreneur
interview by Gary Foreman
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
5 Smart Money Moves for Career Changers
7 Steps to a Successful Career Change
Video: Design Your Career
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Are you feeling stuck in your job or career? Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself? Then you'll want to join us as we talk with Charlie Poznek on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out just what it takes to get started down a new career path on which you are your own boss.
Charlie Poznek is the founder of TheBoomerBusinessOwner.com. For 20 years Charlie was part of the hedge fund industry. Then he decided he wanted to build wealth for himself. So he started a number of websites, a podcast, even began an eBay store. Today he does all that, plus business coaching in an attempt to help others make a difference in their world and the world around them.
Take the Next Step:
- Each week After 50 Finances shares time and money saving ideas for the baby boomer generation. Subscribe and start saving today!
- Visit our Baby Boomers on a budget Pinterest board for more money saving ideas.
- What's new on this week's Baby Boomers page on The Dollar Stretcher? How much could it save you?
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- 5 tips for finding travel discounts for the 55+ crowd
- Midlife job crisis: Do you need a career coach?
- Not a signer on the mortgage with your spouse? Better read this
- 7 ways to cut dental costs in retirement
- How to start a retirement fund in your 50s
- 10 commandments of retirement planning
- How to afford retirement in 10 years
- Retirement hobbies that make money from home
- What's the best way to turn collectibles into cash?
- Adult children coming back home
- Ordering eyeglasses online
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- More retirement planning calculators