Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself?
Getting Started as an Entrpreneur
interview by Gary Foreman
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
5 Smart Money Moves for Career Changers
7 Steps to a Successful Career Change
Video: Design Your Career
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Are you feeling stuck in your job or career? Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself? Then you'll want to join us as we talk with Charlie Poznek on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out just what it takes to get started down a new career path on which you are your own boss.
Charlie Poznek is the founder of TheBoomerBusinessOwner.com. For 20 years Charlie was part of the hedge fund industry. Then he decided he wanted to build wealth for himself. So he started a number of websites, a podcast, even began an eBay store. Today he does all that, plus business coaching in an attempt to help others make a difference in their world and the world around them.
Take the Next Step:
- You've learned how to work smarter, not harder. After 50 Finances is a weekly newsletter dedicated to people just like you. Subscribe and start saving today! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE!
- Visit our Baby Boomers on a budget Pinterest board for more money saving ideas.
- If you're over 50 your financial needs are different. And so are your questions. You'll find information geared specifically for Baby Boomers on The Dollar Stretcher section dedicated to their financial issues.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- A guide to keeping your brain in shape
- Why you should think twice before downsizing to a mobile home in retirement
- A widow's guide to managing money on your own
- Kids failing to launch? How to prod adult children out of the nest
- Your 401k when you hit retirement age
- Funeral preparations: Getting prepared for the ineveitable
- Do you need a financial advisor in retirement?
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- More retirement planning calculators