Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself?
Getting Started as an Entrpreneur
interview by Gary Foreman
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
5 Smart Money Moves for Career Changers
7 Steps to a Successful Career Change
Video: Design Your Career
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Are you feeling stuck in your job or career? Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself? Then you'll want to join us as we talk with Charlie Poznek on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out just what it takes to get started down a new career path on which you are your own boss.
Charlie Poznek is the founder of TheBoomerBusinessOwner.com. For 20 years Charlie was part of the hedge fund industry. Then he decided he wanted to build wealth for himself. So he started a number of websites, a podcast, even began an eBay store. Today he does all that, plus business coaching in an attempt to help others make a difference in their world and the world around them.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- Winterizing your apartment
- Can you inherit your parents' debts?
- Frugal lessons from WW2
- 6 things boomers should consider before renting
- Surprise 50th+ birthday party ideas
- Savvy ways to withdraw retirement funds
- 6 steps to low-stress retirement
- How to start writing your will
- 5 lessons new retirees learn the hard way
- 6 tips for landing a job for the over 50
- Reverse mortgage makeover: Baby boomer edition
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- More retirement planning calculators