Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself?
Getting Started as an Entrpreneur
interview by Gary Foreman
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
5 Smart Money Moves for Career Changers
7 Steps to a Successful Career Change
Video: Design Your Career
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Are you feeling stuck in your job or career? Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself? Then you'll want to join us as we talk with Charlie Poznek on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out just what it takes to get started down a new career path on which you are your own boss.
Charlie Poznek is the founder of TheBoomerBusinessOwner.com. For 20 years Charlie was part of the hedge fund industry. Then he decided he wanted to build wealth for himself. So he started a number of websites, a podcast, even began an eBay store. Today he does all that, plus business coaching in an attempt to help others make a difference in their world and the world around them.
Take the Next Step:
- Subscribe to our weekly After 50 Finances newsletter. Each issue features articles and tips that address today's financial challenges faced by those of us in the 50+ age bracket.
- Visit us on Pinterest for even more money-saving tips for Baby Boomers on a budget.
- See this week's Baby Boomers tools.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Baby Boomers
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- Tax consequences for selling your home in your 50's and 60's
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- What to do when your savings don't match your retirement goals
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- 10 commandments of retirement planning
- The wrinkles behind anti-aging promises and cures
- When to cut the financial cord on your kids Video
- 6 simple steps to ace a life insurance physical
- 7 ways to fix up a home for your golden years
- 4 hacks to planning a happy retirement
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- Social security income calculator
- More retirement planning calculators