Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself?
Getting Started as an Entrpreneur
interview by Gary Foreman
Do-It-Yourself Career Counseling
5 Smart Money Moves for Career Changers
7 Steps to a Successful Career Change
Video: Design Your Career
How to Make a Mid-Life Career Change
Are you feeling stuck in your job or career? Do you often wonder if you'd be happier working for yourself? Then you'll want to join us as we talk with Charlie Poznek on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out just what it takes to get started down a new career path on which you are your own boss.
Charlie Poznek is the founder of TheBoomerBusinessOwner.com. For 20 years Charlie was part of the hedge fund industry. Then he decided he wanted to build wealth for himself. So he started a number of websites, a podcast, even began an eBay store. Today he does all that, plus business coaching in an attempt to help others make a difference in their world and the world around them.
Take the Next Step:
- Will you leave thousands on the table by taking Social Security at the wrong time? Use this tool to maximize your retirement by determining the best age to take your Social Security benefits.
- Subscribe to After 50 Finances. You've learned how to work smarter, not harder. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to people just like you. Subscribers get a FREE copy of our After 50 Finances Pre-Retirement Checklist, a list of everything you need to do to be ready for retirement.
- Determine if debt could derail your retirement and what you can do about it now. Our checklist can help you. Afterall, one of the most important ingredients for a comfortable retirement is to be debt free when you retire.
- If you're over 50 your financial needs are different. And so are your questions. You'll find information geared specifically for Baby Boomers in The Dollar Stretcher section dedicated to their financial issues.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Debt is preventing me from saving as much for retirement as I should be! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save for retirement and I could use help dealing with it! or No, debt is not a problem but I'd love to discover more ways to save as I head into retirement!
Baby Boomer Tools & Resources
Trending in Baby Boomers
- 6 good reasons to put an annuity in your 401(k) or IRA
- 6 great reasons to use Social Security's website
- 6 ways to receive your payouts from an adjustable-rate reverse mortgage loan
- Pros and cons of saving for retirement through your state
- Before you make the leap to becoming a landlord
- Do I need a lawyer for a trust or will?
- 10 imaginative gift ideas for seniors
- This week's Readers' Tips