Don't let back-to-school shopping unbalance your budget
6 Tools to Reduce Back-to-School Spending
interview by Gary Foreman
Beating the Back-to-School Budget Blues
10 Ways to Trim Your Back-to-School Expenses
Save on Musical Instruments for Students
Visit the TDS Back-to-School page for more ways to save
Could back to school shopping unbalance your budget until Christmas? It will for many families. But it does not have to be that way. We talked to Daniel D. Morris to learn about 6 tools you can use to reduce back-to-school spending on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Daniel D. Morris is a partner in the San Jose CPA firm of Morris + D'Angelo. He's also a founder of the VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to Value Pricing, Customer Economics, and Human Capital Development. His firm's website CPADudes.com describes him as 'chief dragon slayer'.
Take the Next Step:
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
Money-Saving Tools for Families
Trending This Week
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Ways to reduce the financial and emotional costs of a divorce
- Surprising reasons to have family meal time
- Will your family be taken care of if something happens to you?
- How to teach kids about compound interest
- This week's Readers' Tips