Don't let back-to-school shopping unbalance your budget
6 Tools to Reduce Back-to-School Spending
interview by Gary Foreman
Beating the Back-to-School Budget Blues
10 Ways to Trim Your Back-to-School Expenses
Save on Musical Instruments for Students
Visit the TDS Back-to-School page for more ways to save
Could back to school shopping unbalance your budget until Christmas? It will for many families. But it does not have to be that way. We talked to Daniel D. Morris to learn about 6 tools you can use to reduce back-to-school spending on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Daniel D. Morris is a partner in the San Jose CPA firm of Morris + D'Angelo. He's also a founder of the VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to Value Pricing, Customer Economics, and Human Capital Development. His firm's website CPADudes.com describes him as 'chief dragon slayer'.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- A great way to save for your kids' college TDS Recommends
- Are there any good generic dog food brands?
- A financial safety net for single moms
- Keeping your kids well-clothed for less
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Kids' parties: Keeping the expenses down while turning up the fun
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator