Don't let back-to-school shopping unbalance your budget
6 Tools to Reduce Back-to-School Spending
interview by Gary Foreman
Beating the Back-to-School Budget Blues
10 Ways to Trim Your Back-to-School Expenses
Save on Musical Instruments for Students
Visit the TDS Back-to-School page for more ways to save
Could back to school shopping unbalance your budget until Christmas? It will for many families. But it does not have to be that way. We talked to Daniel D. Morris to learn about 6 tools you can use to reduce back-to-school spending on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Daniel D. Morris is a partner in the San Jose CPA firm of Morris + D'Angelo. He's also a founder of the VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to Value Pricing, Customer Economics, and Human Capital Development. His firm's website CPADudes.com describes him as 'chief dragon slayer'.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Kids activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- A puppy for Christmas
- Extra income for single moms
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- 10 steps to zap holiday stress
- Gift ideas for teenage boys
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator