Don't let back-to-school shopping unbalance your budget
6 Tools to Reduce Back-to-School Spending
interview by Gary Foreman
Beating the Back-to-School Budget Blues
10 Ways to Trim Your Back-to-School Expenses
Save on Musical Instruments for Students
Visit the TDS Back-to-School page for more ways to save
Could back to school shopping unbalance your budget until Christmas? It will for many families. But it does not have to be that way. We talked to Daniel D. Morris to learn about 6 tools you can use to reduce back-to-school spending on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Daniel D. Morris is a partner in the San Jose CPA firm of Morris + D'Angelo. He's also a founder of the VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to Value Pricing, Customer Economics, and Human Capital Development. His firm's website CPADudes.com describes him as 'chief dragon slayer'.
Take the Next Step:
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Sizzling savings: The 10 best deals in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 fun, family-friendly kitchen activities that will save you money
- Save money sending your child to college
- 200+ ideas for frugal summertime (or anytime!) fun
- This week's Readers' Tips