Don't let back-to-school shopping unbalance your budget
6 Tools to Reduce Back-to-School Spending
interview by Gary Foreman
Beating the Back-to-School Budget Blues
10 Ways to Trim Your Back-to-School Expenses
Save on Musical Instruments for Students
Visit the TDS Back-to-School page for more ways to save
Could back to school shopping unbalance your budget until Christmas? It will for many families. But it does not have to be that way. We talked to Daniel D. Morris to learn about 6 tools you can use to reduce back-to-school spending on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Daniel D. Morris is a partner in the San Jose CPA firm of Morris + D'Angelo. He's also a founder of the VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to Value Pricing, Customer Economics, and Human Capital Development. His firm's website CPADudes.com describes him as 'chief dragon slayer'.
Take the Next Step:
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- Bad with money? Teach your kids to get it right
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Readers share their Halloween costumes Slideshow
- Improve your marriage without expensive counseling
- 10 affordable father-daughter dates
- 10 ways to reduce college costs for your kids
- Top 5 tips for packing a healthier lunchbox
- Money-saving ideas for working moms
- 5 teen bedroom decorating tips
- Pursuing your dream of staying home with your children
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator