Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy?
Avoiding Vacation Debt & Regret
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Ways to Get the Best Value for Your Travel Dollar
Visit the TDS Library for more ways to save on vacations
Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy? You could be if Donna Skeels Cygan of JoyOfFinancialSecurity.com is right. We'll ask her why on The Dollar Stretcher Interview as well as get some tips on how to take a vacation that will not leave us with the regret of debt.
Take the Next Step
- Is debt preventing you from traveling to your preferred destinations? The Dollar Stretcher can help you get to those places you'd rather go. Start taking the steps to get out of debt today and work toward the vacation destinations of your dreams.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Reap the rewards of off-season travel
- 5 things to sell on eBay instead of at a yard sale
- 20 ways to have a less expensive more meaningful wedding
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips