Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy?
Avoiding Vacation Debt & Regret
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Ways to Get the Best Value for Your Travel Dollar
Taking a Break without Breaking the Bank
Visit the TDS Library for more ways to save on vacations
Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy? You could be if Donna Skeels Cygan of JoyOfFinancialSecurity.com is right. We'll ask her why on The Dollar Stretcher Interview as well as get some tips on how to take a vacation that will not leave us with the regret of debt.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- What you should (and shouldn't) buy in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 things to make travel easier
- Caring for your leather coat
- Yoga: Get bendy on a budget
- Curbing the spendthrift appetite
- Fabulous 4 time savers
- DIY specialty gift baskets that are sure to please