Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy?
Avoiding Vacation Debt & Regret
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Ways to Get the Best Value for Your Travel Dollar
Taking a Break without Breaking the Bank
Visit the TDS Library for more ways to save on vacations
Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy? You could be if Donna Skeels Cygan of JoyOfFinancialSecurity.com is right. We'll ask her why on The Dollar Stretcher Interview as well as get some tips on how to take a vacation that will not leave us with the regret of debt.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Take the Next Step
- Is debt preventing you from traveling to your preferred destinations? The Dollar Stretcher can help you get to those places you'd rather go. Take a look at our FREE debt course today and start working your way out of debt and toward the vacation destinations of your dreams.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- The high cost of convenience
- How credit cards can reduce the cost of traveling
- Keep your leather boots looking good year after year Readers' Solutions