Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy?
Avoiding Vacation Debt & Regret
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Ways to Get the Best Value for Your Travel Dollar
Taking a Break without Breaking the Bank
Visit the TDS Library for more ways to save on vacations
Are you about to take a vacation that will make you unhappy? You could be if Donna Skeels Cygan of JoyOfFinancialSecurity.com is right. We'll ask her why on The Dollar Stretcher Interview as well as get some tips on how to take a vacation that will not leave us with the regret of debt.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- On sale in August: From tools to back-to-school
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Affordable wardrobe accessories for the workplace Expert Interview
- Get well gift basket ideas
- Affordable romance when times are tough
- Finding great bargains at thrift stores and yard sales
- Great ways to give gifts
- 5 steps to negotiating a better and smarter deal