How to raise money-savvy kids
Principles We Should Teach Our Kids about Money
interview by Gary Foreman
11 Ways to Teach Kids about Money, Especially Right Now!
Financial Mistakes You Don't Want Your Kids to Repeat
7 Tips for Giving Allowances
Don't let your kids make it to adulthood without learning three very important principles about money - saving, sharing and spending. In this interview, Gregg Muset, CEO and founder of MyJobChart.com, shares some great ideas for teachng kids at an early age how to work for their money and how to be smart with what they earn.
Gregg Murset, a 20 year veteran in the financial planning industry, is a CFP, the CEO of MyJobChart.com, and the father of six money-savvy kids.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Family
- Frugal graduation gift ideas
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- 3 tips to teach kids about money
- Contain veterinary costs for your pet
- Grocery items you can find on sale in April
- How to rein in a spending spouse
- Make your own baby food
- 4 free apps that help you save