How to raise money-savvy kids
Principles We Should Teach Our Kids about Money
interview by Gary Foreman
11 Ways to Teach Kids about Money, Especially Right Now!
Financial Mistakes You Don't Want Your Kids to Repeat
7 Tips for Giving Allowances
Don't let your kids make it to adulthood without learning three very important principles about money - saving, sharing and spending. In this interview, Gregg Muset, CEO and founder of MyJobChart.com, shares some great ideas for teachng kids at an early age how to work for their money and how to be smart with what they earn.
Gregg Murset, a 20 year veteran in the financial planning industry, is a CFP, the CEO of MyJobChart.com, and the father of six money-savvy kids.
Take the Next Step
- Great things are happening on Pinterest! Visit our "Kids Can Be Frugal, Too!" board today!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- What's on sale in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Kids' activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- What's the best way to bring a puppy into your family?
- 13 things to teach your children that will make their financial lives easier
- How a single mom can create multiple income streams
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator