How to raise money-savvy kids
Principles We Should Teach Our Kids about Money
interview by Gary Foreman
11 Ways to Teach Kids about Money, Especially Right Now!
Financial Mistakes You Don't Want Your Kids to Repeat
7 Tips for Giving Allowances
Don't let your kids make it to adulthood without learning three very important principles about money - saving, sharing and spending. In this interview, Gregg Muset, CEO and founder of MyJobChart.com, shares some great ideas for teachng kids at an early age how to work for their money and how to be smart with what they earn.
Gregg Murset, a 20 year veteran in the financial planning industry, is a CFP, the CEO of MyJobChart.com, and the father of six money-savvy kids.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Raising money for your school, church or non-profit group
- Natural wound care Sponsored Video
- Organic treats for Halloween Giveaway
- Start your summer vacation planning now
- Organizing the disorganized mom
- Frugal ideas for kids' Halloween costumes
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- October deals at the supermarket and beyond
- Why women are dropping out of the workforce
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator