How to raise money-savvy kids
Principles We Should Teach Our Kids about Money
interview by Gary Foreman
11 Ways to Teach Kids about Money, Especially Right Now!
Financial Mistakes You Don't Want Your Kids to Repeat
7 Tips for Giving Allowances
Don't let your kids make it to adulthood without learning three very important principles about money - saving, sharing and spending. In this interview, Gregg Muset, CEO and founder of MyJobChart.com, shares some great ideas for teachng kids at an early age how to work for their money and how to be smart with what they earn.
Gregg Murset, a 20 year veteran in the financial planning industry, is a CFP, the CEO of MyJobChart.com, and the father of six money-savvy kids.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- 7 ways to keep college costs in check
- Home remedies for common winter ailments
- Buying and selling toys on craigslist
- Hiding debts from your spouse
- Is it possible to stay at home with your kids?
- Homemade cat food
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator