How to raise money-savvy kids
Principles We Should Teach Our Kids about Money
interview by Gary Foreman
11 Ways to Teach Kids about Money, Especially Right Now!
Financial Mistakes You Don't Want Your Kids to Repeat
7 Tips for Giving Allowances
Don't let your kids make it to adulthood without learning three very important principles about money - saving, sharing and spending. In this interview, Gregg Muset, CEO and founder of MyJobChart.com, shares some great ideas for teachng kids at an early age how to work for their money and how to be smart with what they earn.
Gregg Murset, a 20 year veteran in the financial planning industry, is a CFP, the CEO of MyJobChart.com, and the father of six money-savvy kids.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Family
- 9 ways to avoid marital money problems
- 6 child-safety errors parents make in cars
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Properly defined dependents can pay off at tax time
- How to rein in a spending spouse
- Gift ideas for teen girls
- 4 free apps that help you save