Easily create your own career website that will impress potential employers
Improve Your Chances of Finding a Job with an Online Resume
interview by Gary Foreman
7 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile and Find a Job
6 Ways to Tap Social Media to Find a Job
7 Ways an Employment Center Can Get You a Job
Beefing up that resume to find a job? Today, most employers assume you possess basic computer skills and do not want mention of these skills cluttering up your resume, nor do they want your paper resume cluttering up their desk. In this interview with Strikingly.com founder David Chen, learn how easy it can be to show off your tech skills to potential employers without wasting precious resume space by building your own mobile-optimized career website.
David Chen is an expert on career websites and founder of Strikingly.com, a site that helps people find jobs by allowing them to easily create their own free mobile-optimized career website. With the Strikingly.com LinkedIn app, you can convert your LinkedIn profile into a career website with one simple click.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in 20 Somethings
- Affordable hobbies on a tight budget Slideshow
- How an economic theory reduces your expenses
- How to use the home loan comparison calculator
- Do I need a will?
- How can I get my student loan penalty forgiven?
- 8 job hunting myths
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 4 saving and investing tips for 20-somethings
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- How to save for retirement in your 20s
- Borrower beware: What's your student loan going to cost every month?
- 5 reasons 6 figures won't make you rich
- Student budget calculator
- Lunch savings calculator
- Save a million dollars calculator
- Student loan debt calculator