Easily create your own career website that will impress potential employers
Improve Your Chances of Finding a Job with an Online Resume
interview by Gary Foreman
7 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile and Find a Job
6 Ways to Tap Social Media to Find a Job
Beefing up that resume to find a job? Today, most employers assume you possess basic computer skills and do not want mention of these skills cluttering up your resume, nor do they want your paper resume cluttering up their desk. In this interview with Strikingly.com founder David Chen, learn how easy it can be to show off your tech skills to potential employers without wasting precious resume space by building your own mobile-optimized career website.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
David Chen is an expert on career websites and founder of Strikingly.com, a site that helps people find jobs by allowing them to easily create their own free mobile-optimized career website. With the Strikingly.com LinkedIn app, you can convert your LinkedIn profile into a career website with one simple click.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Tips for 20 Somethings
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- How to become a millionaire in 7 easy (hah!) steps
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- $6-a-day road to retiring rich
- 4 to-do's for millennials who want to own a home
- 5 dumb things millennials do with money
- 15 fashionable ways to save on clothes, shoes & accessories
- 5 ways to save on craft beer
- How to get paid to go to undergrad