Easily create your own career website that will impress potential employers
Improve Your Chances of Finding a Job with an Online Resume
interview by Gary Foreman
7 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile and Find a Job
6 Ways to Tap Social Media to Find a Job
Beefing up that resume to find a job? Today, most employers assume you possess basic computer skills and do not want mention of these skills cluttering up your resume, nor do they want your paper resume cluttering up their desk. In this interview with Strikingly.com founder David Chen, learn how easy it can be to show off your tech skills to potential employers without wasting precious resume space by building your own mobile-optimized career website.
David Chen is an expert on career websites and founder of Strikingly.com, a site that helps people find jobs by allowing them to easily create their own free mobile-optimized career website. With the Strikingly.com LinkedIn app, you can convert your LinkedIn profile into a career website with one simple click.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Money-Saving Tools for 20 Somethings
Popular This Week
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 7 steps for millennials buried in student debt
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- 4 to-do's for millennials who want to own a home
- 5 dumb things millennials do with money
- Don't get married without doing this paperwork
- How to grow your very own money tree
- How we saved $34k in interest on our mortgage before closing
- This week's Readers' Tips