Easily create your own career website that will impress potential employers
Improve Your Chances of Finding a Job with an Online Resume
interview by Gary Foreman
7 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile and Find a Job
6 Ways to Tap Social Media to Find a Job
7 Ways an Employment Center Can Get You a Job
Beefing up that resume to find a job? Today, most employers assume you possess basic computer skills and do not want mention of these skills cluttering up your resume, nor do they want your paper resume cluttering up their desk. In this interview with Strikingly.com founder David Chen, learn how easy it can be to show off your tech skills to potential employers without wasting precious resume space by building your own mobile-optimized career website.
David Chen is an expert on career websites and founder of Strikingly.com, a site that helps people find jobs by allowing them to easily create their own free mobile-optimized career website. With the Strikingly.com LinkedIn app, you can convert your LinkedIn profile into a career website with one simple click.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- How are relationships affected by money?
- The secrets of making really good coffee at home
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Furnishing your first apartment
- How to have more money than a lottery winner
- How to apply for credit with no credit
- How to avoid regretting your college investment
- 11 best financial calculators for millennials
- Millennials: Are you flubbing renters insurance?
- Are you and your honey a money match?
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke